Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

What brand of pots and pans do yall use or prefer?
We got some cheap shits, lol. T-Fal or something like that I think. I feel bad because we can more than afford really nice shit. Same with good knives. Just not a priority for us.

I do need to stop bullshitting so I look forward to the responses.

We got some cheap shits, lol. T-Fal or something like that I think. I feel bad because we can more than afford really nice shit. Same with good knives. Just not a priority for us.

I do need to stop bullshitting so I look forward to the responses.
Ill say T-Fal is mid tier. It's not bad. I have some pans from them. There are definitely better out their but they do the trick. I say stay away from faberware. All they shit is trash. Havent had them in years but they have no lasting power. It also depends how aggressive you are with your cook ware. Like, I use rubber utensils in my cook ware. People be using silver forks to stir their shit.

no particular brand in particular. I prefer cast iron joints for most of my cookin. Stainless steel but I have no idea what the brand is lol.

I dont mess with them teflon no stick joints at all

no particular brand in particular. I prefer cast iron joints for most of my cookin. Stainless steel but I have no idea what the brand is lol.

I dont mess with them teflon no stick joints at all
Funny, I prefer teflon. I dont want to fight with sticking on stainless steel but I do know they are more durable and last longer. I do have a stainless steel broth pot but since there is always liquid, I dont have to worry about sticking. I have a cast iron I use for certain dishes like streak or pizza. I would use it more if I felt like cleaning it, lol. Cleaning cast iron properly is a whole process

Don't have a specific brand but i use my cast iron more than anything. It's one skillet this chick uses on tiktok that is non stick and has a hexagon finish and they want like 200 plus for it only 1 skillet though let me find it cause ummmm that's a lot. But yea I have this American lodge cast iron though
Screenshot_20230309_211052_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Anybody parents, aunts or grand parents have this pot? Both of my aunts have one they cook everything from spaghetti to turkey and dressing and hell whatever you can put in it. And old ass pots i know they done had em for atleast 30 years plus Screenshot_20230309_211954_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Finished dehydrating
PXL_20230312_211348981.MP.jpg

Added a little bit of coarse salt to the mix. I forgot the damn saffron. Oh well
PXL_20230312_214606317.MP.jpg

The seasoning tastes pretty damn good even before I mixed it with the butter
PXL_20230312_214807361.MP.jpg PXL_20230312_215022347.MP.jpg PXL_20230312_215626358.MP.jpg

Had some extra so I put it in the lil square joint instead of the stick mold. Tossed them both in the freezer
PXL_20230312_220041216.MP.jpg

Finished dehydrating
View attachment 1039545

Added a little bit of coarse salt to the mix. I forgot the damn saffron. Oh well
View attachment 1039546

The seasoning tastes pretty damn good even before I mixed it with the butter
View attachment 1039548View attachment 1039549View attachment 1039552

Had some extra so I put it in the lil square joint instead of the stick mold. Tossed them both in the freezer
View attachment 1039544
What do you use to dehydrate the herbs?

What do you use to dehydrate the herbs?

A Nesco Dehydrator.

71zaf0dv2JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I fuck with it. I recently got a new ninja foodi that dehydrates as well Ima test it out to see how well it works.. if its good I can get rid of the nesco.

You dont really need a dehydrator tho, you can dry the herbs out in your oven on the lowest setting

People have tips how to cook rise? I usually buy rice in small bags thats already finished but now the bag i buy was not finished . How to do?

Was spontaneous tonight. Had some shrimp in the freezer. Decided to do a shrimp stir fry. Sauce was oyster sauce, honey, white wine, red peppers, and black pepper. Shrimp was cooked in butter and garlic and then add the stir fry sauce. Was pretty good. Had some yum yum sauce on the side in my bowl. Without the yum yum sauce, it was good one its own.

20230320_203307.jpg
20230320_203311_HDR.jpg
20230320_204104.jpg

20230320_205205_HDR.jpg

20230320_205634.jpg

Back