Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Did some salmon earlier.

Some regular and the other with a homemade sweet and spicy sauce. Had some broccoli, spinach and mashed potatoes(skin on). Put some pineapple pico de gallo on top
View attachment 1074271View attachment 1074272View attachment 1074273

next time you have spinach, fry up a bunch of bacon (bacon ends and pieces work better), leave it in the skillet with the bacon grease, and saute the spinach in it.

chefs_kiss_2.jpeg

My MIL put us on to making spinach like that about 20 years ago, been making it like that ever since.

next time you have spinach, fry up a bunch of bacon (bacon ends and pieces work better), leave it in the skillet with the bacon grease, and saute the spinach in it.

chefs_kiss_2.jpeg

My MIL put us on to making spinach like that about 20 years ago, been making it like that ever since.

sounds good but I cant do it bruh!

I dont eat swine so the bacon is a no go. I did saute some onions and garlic tho

sounds good but I cant do it bruh!

I dont eat swine so the bacon is a no go. I did saute some onions and garlic tho

EquatorialDentalIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Damn... Y'all cats got me feelin' like I'm the only cat on earf still eatin' the hawg swine outchea!

The shit is great. I've had canned spinach exactly once since she showed us that, and that was a few weeks ago. Kroger was out of fresh and bagged spinach so I coped a can of Glory spinach and tried to hook it up the same way. Kids was like "what's dis shit???"

Back