What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

lotta tony chachere's in this post nephew but i dont think you wanna stand in the kitchen w/ me
You already told us ya MIL do most of the cooking

You need to help here create an account so she can get them trophies

This ain't imagination land buddy, we drop pics around here

Don't let the title fool you, we dont care what you cooking with words

Reading is fundamental. The thread title say "what are you cooking for dinner tonight"

The bold is the key word. Its 11:04 AM in DC right now meaning it ain't tonight and I ain't cooked it yet.

Try again

Reading is fundamental. The thread title say "what are you cooking for dinner tonight"

The bold is the key word. Its 11:04 AM in DC right meaning it ain't tonight and I ain't cooked it yet.

Try again
Reading can't be that fundamental when I literally just said dont let the title fool you.....

You not ready to participate in this kitchen b. back after you got some proof of such said dinner and not just a pocket full of hopes and dreams

Reading can't be that fundamental when I literally just said dont let the title fool you.....

You not ready to participate in this kitchen b. back after you got some proof of such said dinner and not just a pocket full of hopes and dreams

Nigga please you don't get to make up something different than what thread title says.

You shouldn't even be in the thread if that is case.

I aint been cooking the past couple of days.

Might make some orange chicken & fried rice tonight. Or something else. Haven't decided yet