Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

🤔idek. Tbh, I’m not familiar with this brand. Have you ever ordered meat online before?
I thought they were a known brand until now. Could be regional if you havent seen them. But i do get their meats. Mainly turkey wings. They are pretty much in most of our grocery stores so I never had too order online

To answer your other question, I have not ordered meat online but im not opposed to it. I was about to order a duck until I found it in stores

I been looking for some pancake wrapped turkey sausage on a stick for years now and since i cant find any in the stores around here i decided ima make my own.

I got my lil turkey sausage lanks, my pancake mix and tomorrow ima get the sticks so I can go on and do it

200.gif

I been looking for some pancake wrapped turkey sausage on a stick for years now and since i cant find any in the stores around here i decided ima make my own.

I got my lil turkey sausage lanks, my pancake mix and tomorrow ima get the sticks so I can go on and do it

View attachment 1161053
this sound like some fat shit but I aint mad at it. You might be on to something. Make sure you post up

View attachment 1161053

That's exactly what it is!

Just like we use to have back in school in the mornings.

They be having the blueberry ones in stores now but the sausage they use is pork.

I mean niggas eat pancakes and sausage separately all the time. This is pretty much just killing two birds with one stone :js4:
giphy-5.gif
Watch he not gone post up

Back