Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Give it a shot I know it's considered old but I still use em. You thought about doing turkey or just veggies?
Turkey is cool. That’s actually a good idea. I could probably roast a whole turkey and use it to create other dishes. I wish they had cuts of turkey chops in the stores down here.

Pot roast

hereformsminaj-dr.gif

Do you have like a wegmans, whole fresh, or something? A more high end grocery store?

If not, the last resort would be to have the meat shipped to you by an online stores.

Do you have like a wegmans, whole fresh, or something? A more high end grocery store?

If not, the last resort would be to have the meat shipped to you by an online stores.
Never heard of Wegmans. We did have one Whole Foods, but it went out of business about 2 or 3 years ago. Publix is considered high end round here 😂. We do have a store called The Fresh Market. Although I’ve never seen chops in there, I’m gonna check it out.

Never heard of Wegmans. We did have one Whole Foods, but it went out of business about 2 or 3 years ago. Publix is considered high end round here 😂. We do have a store called The Fresh Market. Although I’ve never seen chops in there, I’m gonna check it out.
Ummmm where do you live at no Kroger or Albertson's? And fresh market is a good store but may not have a huge selection like Publix and it may cost you a little more

Ummmm where do you live at no Kroger or Albertson's? And fresh market is a good store but may not have a huge selection like Publix and it may cost you a little more
Alabama nigga. Never heard of no Albertson’s either. We have Piggly Wiggly, Publix, Winn Dixie, and one Target. I used to shop at The Fresh Market, but haven’t been there in a while. I found myself in there once a week and it got too expensive.

Back