Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

I havent really been doing any extensive cooking. Hurt my knee back in august. When I cook, im on my feet most of the time. So it is hard for me to cook dishes that require constant attention. But my knee is feeling better

I havent really been doing any extensive cooking. Hurt my knee back in august. When I cook, im on my feet most of the time. So it is hard for me to cook dishes that require constant attention. But my knee is feeling better
What you end up doing to your knee?

What you end up doing to your knee?
I was jogging outside back in june. Didnt feel like my knee at the time. Felt like my shin. So I stopped running for a while. I could walk find and long distance.
Fast forward to Aug when I was on vacation. Decided to shoot around in the court. Did a couple of moves and that is when I figured it was my knee the whole time. It felt like a tickling sensation.

Think I'm gone make sure baked turkey wings, baked sweet potato and maybe some spinach or something maybe cabbage

So I made seafood cakes. Salmon and shrimp. I puree the shrimp to make it the binding agent. No mayo needed. Room for improvement but these were good. My friends liked them too. The shrimp doesn't over power the other ingredients. Think I will add shrimp pieces next time. And more seasoning. Also mix the breading with the shrimp paste. Not really a good pic . Also need to chop the peppers smaller.

20221028_180454.jpg

20221028_185437.jpg

Back