Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Not sure. It is a gift from my aunt. I just have to get it from her.

What do you use your torch for? I will be using it for the brulée but dont know what else I will use it for.

couple years back I was fascinated with trying to sous vide a buncha shit lol. I would do steaks in there but I like my joints crispy as fuck on the outside so after doing the sous vide joint I was experimenting with putting the steaks on high ass heat in a cast iron skillet or using the flame on it to get a good crust

couple years back I was fascinated with trying to sous vide a buncha shit lol. I would do steaks in there but I like my joints crispy as fuck on the outside so after doing the sous vide joint I was experimenting with putting the steaks on high ass heat in a cast iron skillet or using the flame on it to get a good crust
So I recently discovered the sous vide method. Is it worth it? Or is it bout the same like a slow cooker? I saw someone cook a lamb leg doing the sous vide method that i want to try.

So I recently discovered the sous vide method. Is it worth it? Or is it bout the same like a slow cooker? I saw someone cook a lamb leg doing the sous vide method that i want to try.

it's coo. The steaks cook much more evenly and they be juicy as hell. gotta get that crust right afterwards tho lol.

Never tried doing it in a slow cooker so I cant really compare. I would imagine the sous vide is much more precise with the temperature though compared to a slow cooker.

this is the one I got
71-01v8949L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Havent tried african food yet. Not sure of any recipes. I do want to try some though. Just not a fan of puree veggies

I've tried it once from a place well over 15 years ago. It was good just not in area I frequented to try out more things from there. For a while now I've been wanting to try food from different countries in Africa.

Guess I'll to do my googles on a cookbook and see how it goes.

I've tried it once from a place well over 15 years ago. It was good just not in area I frequented to try out more things from there. For a while now I've been wanting to try food from different countries in Africa.

Guess I'll to do my googles on a cookbook and see how it goes.
Try looking on pintrest if you looking for something specific. Or any type of foods

Back