Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Made the jambalaya with the duck fat. That duck fat I bought is not the same as what i had when I cooked an actual duck. Not even the smell. Then again, it was mixed with other flavors when I cooked it. The store bought fat, I couldnt even taste the flavor. So not much of a difference between that and grease. Looks like I will have to buy another $30 duck to get the fat, lol. Rice turned out great though. Wasnt sticking or mushy. I made it away too spicy though. I dont really do spicy.

20220430_175903.jpg

20220430_195949.jpg

Made the jambalaya with the duck fat. That duck fat I bought is not the same as what i had when I cooked an actual duck. Not even the smell. Then again, it was mixed with other flavors when I cooked it. The store bought fat, I couldnt even taste the flavor. So not much of a difference between that and grease. Looks like I will have to buy another $30 duck to get the fat, lol. Rice turned out great though. Wasnt sticking or mushy. I made it away too spicy though. I dont really do spicy.

View attachment 829836

View attachment 829837
Add some milk to it to cut down the spicy in it.

Welcome to the family 🤝🏾

6TmQ.gif

Ahi Tuna Steaks

Seasoned with Lemon Juice
Sea Salt
Cajun Seasoning
Old Bay
Orange Pepper
Garlic Powder
You know the most unappreciated thing in the kitchen is the pie pan. It can be used for a lid,steaming, cooking, plates and hell whatever else. Cause I know I save the hell out of em. And I hate the ones with the holes in em

You know the most unappreciated thing in the kitchen is the pie pan. It can be used for a lid,steaming, cooking, plates and hell whatever else. Cause I know I save the hell out of em. And I hate the ones with the holes in em
My momma saves em too lol. Matta fact, I got 2 right now in the cabinet that I got from her.

Lol, I only buy pie pans to use for everything but pies

I dont know if anybody here is thinking about getting a traeger but the shit they don't tell you is these things are loud as fuck.

My neighbors probably hate me right now but nothing compares to having the first floor apartment in brooklyn with the smoker going. Sorry guys... either make friends with me or step your shit up.

Back