Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Oh yes 🤣! How the heck a person over 10 years old cool with cheese or a one topping pizza? Boy you may as well just gone eat you some mozzarella sticks.

:Will:

Niggas eating overloaded ass slices with like 3 different species of animal and random ass vegetables n shit they just found in the fridge on top tryna shame me for preferring a regular cheese pizza with some crushed red peppers, garlic and parmesan. smdh.

Some peppers, onions and chicken is aite but thats as far as it goes for me. Plain slice reigns supreme lol.

I love mozarella sticks too tho lol

:aye:

:Will:

Niggas eating overloaded ass slices with like 3 different species of animal and random ass vegetables n shit they just found in the fridge on top tryna shame me for preferring a regular cheese pizza with some crushed red peppers, garlic and parmesan. smdh.

Some peppers, onions and chicken is aite but thats as far as it goes for me. Plain slice reigns supreme lol.

I love mozarella sticks too tho lol

:aye:
Grow up 🙄

niggas being extra putting everything in the fridge on top of the pizza like a child who gets to pick whatever ice cream toppings they want for the first time but IM the one that gotta grow up? lol smdh

Yeah let me get a muhfuckinnn uuhhhh

pizza with a whole lamb chop on top of it.. medium rare with bacon crumbs and chicken slices.. toss some pineapples and anchovies on that shit too. and 5 chicken wings fried HARD.

:dfbruh:

Thats fine for yall but leave me out of it damnit

niggas being extra putting everything in the fridge on top of the pizza like a child who gets to pick whatever ice cream toppings they want for the first time but IM the one that gotta grow up? lol smdh

Yeah let me get a muhfuckinnn uuhhhh

pizza with a whole lamb chop on top of it.. medium rare with bacon crumbs and chicken slices.. toss some pineapples and anchovies on that shit too. and 5 chicken wings fried HARD.

:dfbruh:

Thats fine for yall but leave me out of it damnit
Go sit down somewhere mane 🤣

Working on some things for tonight’s dinner/tomorrow’s lunch…

9EB2231E-6357-4C0E-B643-A757C5F61B88.jpeg

Annnd before you fuckin’ food snobs even ask…no I didn’t go out on a boat and catch tha shrimp…no I didn’t farm/grow/pick tha veggies n mushrooms…

It’s all from da’ sto’….😒😒😒

Working on some things for tonight’s dinner/tomorrow’s lunch…

View attachment 625747

Annnd before you fuckin’ food snobs even ask…no I didn’t go out on a boat and catch tha shrimp…no I didn’t farm/grow/pick tha veggies n mushrooms…

It’s all from da’ sto’….😒😒😒
Os0MAI2izDLNK.gif

You need less bread or

Damn that shit look good! What’s that, tomatoes, zucchini, and squash? We got all those out the garden right now! I’ll be making this next time we do homemade pizzas.

Maaaaan I didn’t make that damn Sierra Mist lookin’ ass pizza…

@Young_Chitlin ….Niteking wanna know what’s on that Squirt pizza you posted

:hahaha:

Back