Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

My cabinets were supposed to be here on Tuesday. Now they on backorder and we havent been given a date yet. This shit sucks.

Gonna use my folks kitchen tomorrow. Make some jambalaya with the chicken broth i made from scratch about 2 months ago. Been wanting to try for a min. Had it in a vacuumed container in the freezer.

Naamloos-1.jpg

@Inori

My cabinets were supposed to be here on Tuesday. Now they on backorder and we havent been given a date yet. This shit sucks.

Gonna use my folks kitchen tomorrow. Make some jambalaya with the chicken broth i made from scratch about 2 months ago. Been wanting to try for a min. Had it in a vacuumed container in the freezer.
Who’d you get your cabinets from? I just left a cabinet manufacturer. If it makes you feel any better, the entire industry is on back order. We went from a 4 week turnaround to 9 weeks in a matter of weeks. Demand is way up and the supply chain is struggling to keep up.

Who’d you get your cabinets from? I just left a cabinet manufacturer. If it makes you feel any better, the entire industry is on back order. We went from a 4 week turnaround to 9 weeks in a matter of weeks. Demand is way up and the supply chain is struggling to keep up.
I dont know the manufacturer off the top of my head. I wasn't around when they got ordered. It sucks because I dont have a kitchen right now. If we knew the date was gonna be pushed back, we wouldnt of begun demolition of the old equipment so early. We have all the new appliances.

Back