What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Never in my whole Black ass life have I seen anybody do no phuckery like using canned corn to make fried corn!

That's gotta be some mzungu shit lol
You'd be amazed my aunt hit me with ain't nobody got time for all that. How she did it was good but nothing beats cutting off the cob.

• Goat
Reactions: Scandalust313
well the SECOND pic looks decent lol.

got some soy sauce or duck sauce on deck?
Boy have a seat...everything is good af lol

I made gravy...oyster sauce is essential for this

Of course I have soy sauce...you can't even make a chinese dish without it Edit: I use low sodium soy sauce

Duck sauce is nasty to me...plum sauce however is *chef's kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
Boy have a seat...everything is good af lol

I made gravy...oyster sauce is essential for this

Of course I have soy sauce...you can't even make a chinese dish without it Edit: I use low sodium soy sauce

Duck sauce is nasty to me...plum sauce however is *chef's kiss*

First pic look like a mashed up pot pie or somethin.. 😆 aite im done lol.

I havent had chinese food in a while! 😭

Lol...I'own care how you feel about it

I haven't said a peep about your shit...I just 👍 or 🐐 and KIM...calm yo tits frieand <---spelled like that on purpose 😆😆

lmao it's all jokes/love Scandy you know this! My tits are calm and at rest 😆

Everybody in here finna get these jokes when we drop plates tho. If/When I drop a plate half the fun is seeing the shit yall come up with to clown 🤣

Enjoy ya pot pie! ❤❤

lmao it's all jokes/love Scandy you know this! My tits are calm and at rest 😆

Everybody in here finna get these jokes when we drop plates tho. If/When I drop a plate half the fun is seeing the shit yall come up with to clown 🤣

Enjoy ya pot pie! ❤❤
😂😂🤣

Boy I know det!

That don't mean you ain't finna get this pushback doe

Y'all...I sweatergawd if this wasn't bussin I would tell it

It may not look appetizing (egg foo young ain't pretty anyway) but it's delicious! My first time making this turned out great!!!

The temp of the cooking oil has to be just right

View attachment 612847

View attachment 612849

Chile, I thought that was a fried pokechop up there :clawd3:! I ain't neva seent no egg foo before. I had to google 😂.

I have seen egg foo young but never had it. Looked up how you cook it but it is just an omelette with special sauce. Thought it was more to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Banginscrew901