Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What are movies you like that most people generally dislike?

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Whether the film had bad reviews or just anyone you talk to about it hates it?

For me:

Batman v superman
Strange wilderness
Funny people
Rob zombies Halloween remake
Be cool
Your highness
The goods
Meet the fockers
Walk hard

Can probably think of tons more

I liked suicide squad

Wanna fight about it?

I had my own complaints about Suicide Squad, but much like BvS i thought it got way more hate than it deserved. Could definitely tell some of the last minute changes that were reported in the final film, but I thought the extended version added a good number of scenes that really fleshed out parts of the story. Didnt care for the villain of the movie and didnt care for Killer Croc, but liked seeing some cool characters finally come to life.

Meet The Feebles
Bad Taste
Dead or Alive
Fritz The Cat
Howard The Duck
Catwoman
Prince of Persia
Immortals
Gods Of Eygpt
John Carter
Norbit
Teeth
Babymother
Bones (Snoop movie)
Leprechaun in the Hood
Hancock
Bright
Purple Rain
Graffiti Bridge
Under the Cherry Moon

To name a few.

Get him To the Greek

Watchmen had really mixed reactions but i loved it. Especially the directors cut

House of 1000 Corpses

The Devils Rejects

Due Date

Masterminds

Horrible Bosses 1 and 2

me and he wife just saw downsizing last night.

i liked it, we both liked it.

we also liked bright.

both been getting bad reviews... but my wife said science fiction always gets bad reviews...critics don't get nerd movies...

me and he wife just saw downsizing last night.

i liked it, we both liked it.

we also liked bright.

both been getting bad reviews... but my wife said science fiction always gets bad reviews...critics don't get nerd movies...

I liked Bright as well. Wasnt a mindblowing film and wasnt a fantastic film or anything, but im glad i saw it.

Saw the first 15 minutes or so of Bright and that was enough for me. Poor acting, cliche script and I really can't watch Will Smith these days. He looks like a young guy in old man makeup and that bothers me for some reason.

Back