Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What are movies you like that most people generally dislike?

Saw the first 15 minutes or so of Bright and that was enough for me. Poor acting, cliche script and I really can't watch Will Smith these days. He looks like a young guy in old man makeup and that bothers me for some reason.

He definitely looked old in Bright lol. Was the first thing i noticed

Meet The Feebles

Gods Of Eygpt

To name a few.
Nvm the spellin for now, but you are the reason Lil Joshie keeps sayin WE said this movie was good. They always mergin us as one whole person. I aint co-sign this.
:tuh:

Meet The Feebles
Bad Taste
Dead or Alive
Fritz The Cat
Howard The Duck
Catwoman
Prince of Persia
Immortals
Gods Of Eygpt
John Carter
Norbit
Teeth
Babymother
Bones (Snoop movie)
Leprechaun in the Hood
Hancock
Bright
Purple Rain
Graffiti Bridge
Under the Cherry Moon

To name a few.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHO in tf dont like Howard the Duck??

me and he wife just saw downsizing last night.

i liked it, we both liked it.

we also liked bright.

both been getting bad reviews... but my wife said science fiction always gets bad reviews...critics don't get nerd movies...

good way to look at it

i've been interested in both, just havent had time

I think I'll check em out.....I gotta try to watch bright without any preconceptions

read too many bullshit theories on it already smh

Kickboxer 3: The Art of War

Not that I ever met anyone who disliked it. Never met anybody else who ever saw it outside of the internet. I assume it would be generally disliked just for being the second sequel to Kickboxer.

i always thought it was so sad when jonny five got his bitch stolen, and ran over with the camaro :( but the johnny five won in the end...........i wanna go drink something and make a robot

Last edited:
Short Circuit 2 was better

wrong thread but this is about when mario 2 came out and had a magazine to win it.........i lived off of that shit, a beautiful cocktail of chocolate milk, pizza hut, and jar of pickles......then i went out side and showed the freeway may nunchuck style

Back