Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What African country is Elzo from and why is he ashamed?

You missing the point.... ..

The point is it really don't matter...

We don't know what country my Jordans, your Jordans, elzo grand parents... We don't know where none of that shit come from.... Cuz it don't matter

You missing the point.... ..

The point is it really don't matter...

We don't know what country my Jordans, your Jordans, elzo grand parents... We don't know where none of that shit come from.... Cuz it don't matter
Nah elzo been trolling me for a long time on these politics. I need answers

Eventhough no one asked i figured if i put where im from the person in question might feel a little bit more comfortable giving his information.

Im from philly

Ay check this out.. on this page alone, several of the people who have posted and reacted are tethers

@Playmaker88
@Blue_London
@Agent_Ro
@TTBF
And that's before inori and infamous shows up to pile on

All of these niggas come from immigrant backgrounds. Their parents fled their homelands to somewhere else, yet they have a lot to say about this election

Ain't that crazy?

And yet another one. Congrats for doin' the research.

Well, thnx for the information. It does make sense why they be playing dumb about illegal immigration and act like they ready to die for that democrat party that'll let em leech off this nation. I wasn't dumb enough to drink they kool-aid. I ain't care how many of em it was.

In they brains, not voting or going 3rd party = republican.

Well..........

Don't all speak at once. Cat got your tongue??

@Los216
@Elzo69Renaissance
@AP2.5

I’m not reading that yo it’s the middle of the workday

What’s it about?

I know you don't. You ain't got no answer for Coretta Scott's letter either.

Got a vote for democrats Nov. 5 tho.

Tethers1.PNG
Tether2.PNG

You throw Elzo and these anchor babies/illegal aliens three hots and a cot, they'll be killing over them scraps.

In the failed countries they from, they ain't een got that much glory. Very well ain't got running water or electricity and running up on these platforms talking about our politics. Better pack yo bags cause if Donny gets in, back on the bananna boats you go.

View attachment 1385990
View attachment 1385991

You throw Elzo and these anchor babies/illegal aliens three hots and a cot, they'll be killing over them scraps.

In the failed countries they from, they ain't een got that much glory. Very well ain't got running water or electricity and running up on these platforms talking about our politics. Better pack yo bags cause if Donny gets in, back on the bananna boats you go.

I’m not an anchor baby, tether or immigrant.

I whacked that post because I’m not down with all that cracka coded “go back to Africa” type shit.

I’m pro FBA all day, but you in particular got a lot of trash ass takes and terrible posts. All disrespect intended.

And stop cryin about reactions, faggot.

After 15 years of posting @Elzo69Renaissance REFUSES to tell us exactly where his people are from

To disavow and completely forget about your Homeland is Tether 101

He's so opinionated about black American affairs but won't divulge his place of origin

Ok you're NOT Nigerian

Elzo once and for all

View attachment 1384868
Everyone in the football thread known where he’s from as he supports his home country during tournaments.

England.

Back