Welcome To aBlackWeb

What ABW Needs...

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
.... To Become The Best Forum Online.

I just read most of the Sion's Greatest IC Moments thread and I saw a couple people wanted it locked. There's no need to lock it. If niggas wanna talk about Kat for the 138th time this week and talk about how scary the internet was over a decade ago, cool. Let them niggas eat.

But I will agree that ABW is lacking drama and for most cases you need females to have that. A lot of the females left last year shortly after the IC influx...

As long as there's niggas acting like bitches on here, the chicks are gonna keep leaving.

In your opinion what do you think ABW needs work on?

Women dictate the vibes bruh.

And they aint here in droves.

Let me ask you a quick question....

Why is reality tv so popular?

And what will most women say they like about it?

:js4:

The drama.

Its a necessary evil for the traffic. But you gonna lose some memebers if it goes that route....

And next thing you know you gonna be takong pictures with a wytemans bezel on your beard...

The drama.

Its a necessary evil for the traffic. But you gonna lose some memebers if it goes that route....

And next thing you know you gonna be takong pictures with a wytemans bezel on your beard...

I agree, but most of the chicks left before drama kicked off last year.

My method would work perfectly, but niggas don't wanna do it.

I still think if niggas invited 1 chick that they know, everybody would eat.

If ohmars brought tonya, ap could bag tonya and bring stacy etc.

AP brought Lea and now her and chi are in love lol

I brought atleast 30 women here, half left within the first week and a lot of the others eventually faded off. I can't be the only nigga bringing women.

the games make abw....

they're fun and they encourage participation, very time consuming, but fun none the less....props to mooney for taking over mk

the tourney's, the polls, family feud, all that.....

the money system is awesome....it has a few flaws, but overall i think it's dope

i still think we should give money for posting hot threads on social media......

like if a thread about a non-abw specific topic is popping.... post a link to it on your facebook or twitter...

screen shot the post and send it to one of the mods for payment

Honestly? I see mad post about shit men care about and not us lmao. It’s not their fault, that just means we need more women.

The drama.

Bruh,..the women on Twitter is me times 10,..they love that off the wall shit. But..I assume that ain't them as opposed to when I post I'm really being me. I think in a setting like this..at some point u gotta be who u really are. I think chicks like the autonomy of Twitter. Which is why they there, reddit, and snap in droves..but not here.

.... To Become The Best Forum Online.

[CHARGE=]I just read most of the Sion's Greatest IC Moments thread and I saw a couple people wanted it locked. There's no need to lock it. If niggas wanna talk about Kat for the 138th time this week and talk about how scary the internet was over a decade ago, cool. Let them niggas eat.

But I will agree that ABW is lacking drama and for most cases
[/CHARGE]
you need females to have that. A lot of the females left last year shortly after the IC influx...

As long as there's niggas acting like bitches on here, the chicks are gonna keep leaving.

In your opinion what do you think ABW needs work on?

Only truth needed to be said.

I know this gonna sound bad coming from my broke ass.... Lol

But throwing a free ABW shirt as a monthly prize or giveaway would help promote the site

What worked for the IC is it was a music site in the end so no matter what if you love rap/hip hop you knew it was a good place to post for music then other categorys in the threads would eventually pick up traction just by people browsing other sections.

This site seems more of just a whatever sticks site which ain't bad because I've come to learn a few month ago it's more so a black discussion site in general which might limit people from staying around just because its a very narrow audience. Idk to me that's the only things I can think of plus most people seeing ablackweb and might assume it's some black web shit and avoid it all together.

Goldie design anything you want printed and send it to me.

Flyers big or small... They forever got me working in DC these days... Once I get it printed I'll let you know an we can meet up.

In the mean time imma low key try to post them shits up around the city

I know this gonna sound bad coming from my broke ass.... Lol

But throwing a free ABW shirt as a monthly prize or giveaway would help promote the site

I try to do that too, shit we just gave away a gift card a couple weeks ago.

Gift card was dope, but it doesn't promote.

Give away things that promote the brand.

Back