Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What’s your Most Controversial Opinion?

Rant

Each African is different, I met some Muslims, Christians, and others I can’t tell what religion (I don’t ask). I know many African Americans want to get away from Christianity because of slavery and what was forced upon us, lots of blasphemous teachings from the White Masters. African Americans want to connect back to their African roots, but each of the big 4 religions comes from Africa.

Then you have some Caribbeans that go spiritually, even voodoo, and other types. I don’t see them doing hotep and third eye stuff either. I don’t agree with many of their ways and teachings. The opening of the “third eye” to me is just being aware and understanding new things that were always around you. Every race says some “third eye” awakening awareness thing. From something about their families they discovered to maybe their own occupation. Finding other business practices and how things are structured are really “eye opening and an awaking”

I never been about it, but I listen if conversations come up. I don’t ignore, or belittle the person “DEPENDING ON THE PERSON AND HOW THEY ACT” while they speak on their own life and what light they discover and follow. Like I said it’s not for me, I don’t follow, but I’ll stay informed

And I don’t care

You ain’t going to tell me I’m wrong or negative by saying GOOD MORNING and not Grand Rising because you think it’s Mourn (sad) and not Morn (day time). I’m like pick up a book, learn what homophones are. Someone can say good morning and mean have a nice day. Someone can say Grand rising and mean eat a dick. No matter what other race and culture outside of America.

bonjour (French)
buen día (Spanish)
Buongiorno (Italian)

They all say Good Morning, I only heard Grand Rising here from Americans.
I didn’t say religion fam, I said spirituality. Religion is something you do, spirituality is something you feel.

16 year olds coming home from school everyday playing Fortnite are going to eventually look different than the ones who are 16 who went away to college and live on their own eating ramen noodles and smoking and working out whenever they want
You don’t think college students also go home and play Fortnite?

1717610382407.png
Octopuses have 33,000 genes, roughly 10,000 more than a human. This alone sets it apart from any other invertebrate in the world. They are also uncannily clever, with the ability to open jars, solve puzzles, and even use tools. It's no wonder that some might think this creature is from another planet.

They came all the way here to swim my nigga?
Probably microbes living inside of a meteor in outer space that crashed on the Earth hundreds of million years ago and landed in 1 of the oceans . Millions of years of evolution from those microbes on Earth for that species than you get dinosaurs , sharks ,octopuses , different types of birds , different types Reptiles , different types of fish , primates and Humans etc , humans even share a little bit of genes with bacteria

Back