Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s worse, black republicans or black democrats?

What’s worse

• Black Republicans(conservatives)

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Black Democrats(liberals)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
One wants to help you, fuck you and call you a nigga afterwards. The other wants to call you a nigga, then want to fuck you and maybe help you afterwards.

Get the help either way just don't let them fuck you before or after
That was the old definition before 2016

Since then the democrats make it clear they actually don't want to help the black community as a whole at all..at all. They need black people to help them help everybody else though, and that's where we go wrong. We pretend the dems pandering and symbolism means they're for us

That was the old definition before 2016

Since then the democrats make it clear they actually don't want to help the black community as a whole at all..at all. They need black people to help them help everybody else though, and that's where we go wrong. We pretend the dems pandering and symbolism means they're for us
They not really helping anybody else either. These executive orders of protection don't translate into any meaningful action in those communities.

Both enable white supremacy, but really can’t stand the Candace Owens make white feel good types so imma go that way.

:smh:
Also you

The real you... the only you i take seriously

At the end of the day it’s a message board, lol. Close the tab and take a deep breath. There’s only 2 people I beef with strong on here, @Race Jones and @Disanthrope ! . When these niggas get my e-blood boiling I just put the phone down for a minute cause I’m not about to let this shit boil over into real life.

:smh:
Also you

The real you... the only you i take seriously
Cause this is all you got to respond with, lol. This and white boy, lol. You've got nothing my dude. And you have yet to respond to the other thread.

What have you ever done in the field? How have you helped any black person or any black community?

And don't deflect with some bullshit about me being white or reposting that quote you hold onto like it's your ex-boyfriend's picture.

I'll wait.

605145B7-241D-4845-9288-78D74AA9246E.jpeg

Cause this is all you got to respond with, lol. This and white boy, lol. You've got nothing my dude. And you have yet to respond to the other thread.

What have you ever done in the field? How have you helped any black person or any black community?

And don't deflect with some bullshit about me being white or reposting that quote you hold onto like it's your ex-boyfriend's picture.

I'll wait.

View attachment 549569
You're not the the 1st loyal Democrat who tried to deflect to the "what have you done" gotcha, cuz you have nothing else to say after i pulled your card. It won't work. I don't answer to niggas ive shitted on trying to save face. You stay DESPERATELY trying to find something to discredit me with

You're white too
You're a trump supporter
You're an alias
What have you done

tenor.gif

You're not the the 1st loyal Democrat who tried to deflect to the "what have you done" gotcha, cuz you have nothing else to say after i pulled your card. It won't work. I don't answer to niggas ive shitted on trying to save face. You stay DESPERATELY trying to find something to discredit me with

You're white too
You're a trump supporter
You're an alias
What have you done

tenor.gif
That's what I thought. No one should take you seriously. You have zero credibility.

A man is defined by his actions, not his words.

That gem was free, you should cherish it and live by it.

Back