Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s worse, black republicans or black democrats?

What’s worse

• Black Republicans(conservatives)

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Black Democrats(liberals)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
here we go again
Yup here you go again

No weapon formed against biden shall prosper lookin nigga

hqdefault.jpg

AP_96062201306

I voted black conservatives because for what its worth, the nazis and kkk are technically on that side, shrug
Bruh did you listen to tba's broadcast last night about the lessons from Tulsa? If you did then you would know that during that time the dixiecrats were the nazi's. So theyre both devils that have destroyed the black american community. Devil by any other name is still a devil.

Bruh did you listen to tba's broadcast last night about the lessons from Tulsa? If you did then you would know that during that time the dixiecrats were the nazi's. So theyre both devils that have destroyed the black american community. Devil by any other name is still a devil.
Oh i know history, the switch and all

But today it is what it is. Today's those groups are right wing and that's the tiebreaker imo

They're all anti black trash and that's why this thread was made

Its weird some black people don't see what the threadstarter sees

You made a whole ass account just to say that? This ain't tik tok we type whole sentences over here.

Now run your little ass over to the mega thread and then the please delete my account thread like nature intended.
:js4:

Bruh you're so off code you have LURKERS coming out the woodwork getting at you. Wtf does that tell you??

Its tells me what ive been saying about yall. Your conditioning is so deep you can't see it but others do. You feel its your duty to ride for Democrats despite it making you look coonish. Yall feel noble caping for them

Do you know anything about genetics? I need you to understand that every time you spring into action to defend your beloved president those are your recessive slave genes tingling. You need to ask yourself what's going on inside of you that makes you feel the need to pop up and protect these white people from criticism from your brothers...and sister? You gotta learn to fight these urges, its straight from slavery b

You made a whole ass account just to say that? This ain't tik tok we type whole sentences over here.

Now run your little ass over to the mega thread and then the please delete my account thread like nature intended.

Still not black man.

I stated a truth and you respond with anger because you're not black

Still not black at the end of the day.

Back