Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s worse, black republicans or black democrats?

What’s worse

• Black Republicans(conservatives)

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Black Democrats(liberals)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

:js4:

Bruh you're so off code you have LURKERS coming out the woodwork getting at you. Wtf does that tell you??

Its tells me what ive been saying about yall. Your conditioning is so deep you can't see it but others do. You feel its your duty to ride for Democrats despite it making you look coonish. Yall feel noble caping for them

Do you know anything about genetics? I need you to understand that every time you spring into action to defend your beloved president those are your recessive slave genes tingling. You need to ask yourself what's going on inside of you that makes you feel the need to pop up and protect these white people from criticism from your brothers...and sister? You gotta learn to fight these urges, its straight from slavery b

I'm still waiting for you to post one time i ever defended Biden or Democrats. EVER. The search function is in the upper right in case you can't find it.

It's time to call out these non-black folks who speak on black issues and under-mine our discussions on SM.

Cleansing season is upon us.
You know what though bruh... they are black. They are very conditioned black people who are inherently loyal to democrats cuz our parents and grandparents were/are

If you need to call @SneakDZA a coon outright, just go ahead, cuz dude is black..... Lmao!

I'm still waiting for you to post one time i ever defended Biden or Democrats. EVER. The search function is in the upper right in case you can't find it.
Your presence is defending them nigga

You oppose ME and race every time we remind yall the democrats are anti black

Some of yall late I been said old boy is cooning. Either way this is needed.
Imagine getting attacked like this over defending joe biden 🤣

Couldn't be me in a Zillion years

I'll be defending the likes of Makhia Bryant and Deshaun Watson

Abw keep "taking bullets" for Democrats like Simone Sanders does, her words not mine

Please show an example of

a) me cooning
b) me defending biden
c) me defending democrats

until then don't @ me and don't quote me and eat a slew of dicks

Please show an example of

a) me cooning
b) me defending biden
c) me defending democrats

until then don't @ me and don't quote me and eat a slew of dicks
Show me an example of you calling out anti black activity from democrats.........

I'll wait
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Black men don't hang around other black men who say things like slew of dicks.

That's non-black humor.

Only time this poster interacts with black people is online, he don't have no black friends in real life

Back