Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s that one unhealthy food you can’t stop eating?

Street Tacos
RIBEYE STEAK
PORTERHOUSE STEAK
FLAT IRON STEAK
FRIED CHICKEN

But I can honestly eat street tacos(steak, cilantro, and onion with lime) every day if I could.

Holy shit them things are perfect, per fucking ick..

The right amount of moistness, cream flavor..no homo, I’ve been fighting everyday to not go and get more

Potato Chips
Snack cakes.
Fried chicken. Go months w/o eating fried chicken, but just can't stop. Went so long w/o it, I woke up from the sleep w/ the grease in my throat like I was about to throw up.

Soda is the only thing I tried to give up. I cut down on it, but I can't just give it up outright.

Everything else I feel is fine in moderation.

Soda is the only thing I tried to give up. I cut down on it, but I can't just give it up outright.

Everything else I feel is fine in moderation.

try Bubly and AHA! sparkling waters. Bubly cherry and AHA lime watermelon are about the best things going. They really helped me to all but eliminate pop from my diet.

try Bubly and AHA! sparkling waters. Bubly cherry and AHA lime watermelon are about the best things going. They really helped me to all but eliminate pop from my diet.

I'll give them a try. I've never tried those particular brands, but the others didn't have the combination of sweetness and carbonation that I like.

Back