Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s that one unhealthy food you can’t stop eating?

chazz_chips_pussy_flavor-600X600.png

I was diagnosed with diabetes about 10 years ago. They told me I had to stop eating sugar. But I didn't listen. My theory was; I'd rather die eating foods I like than live a long life eating foods I don't like.

One day, about 2 years ago, I woke up in the hospital. I had no idea how I got there or what happened. The nurses told me I had a heart attack because my blood sugar had gone up over 500 (normal is between 80-120). They also said I had Covid. I had been in a coma for 2 weeks. I spent a total of 2 months in the hospital and lost 80 lbs.

When I got home I threw away everything that had sugar and changed my diet.

I was diagnosed with diabetes about 10 years ago. They told me I had to stop eating sugar. But I didn't listen. My theory was; I'd rather die eating foods I like than live a long life eating foods I don't like.

One day, about 2 years ago, I woke up in the hospital. I had no idea how I got there or what happened. The nurses told me I had a heart attack because my blood sugar had gone up over 500 (normal is between 80-120). They also said I had Covid. I had been in a coma for 2 weeks. I spent a total of 2 months in the hospital and lost 80 lbs.

When I got home I threw away everything that had sugar and changed my diet.
Yeah diabetes is a horrible disease. Most people don’t realise how awful it is

Back