Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

Just peeped episode 1 of the new season. I'm so lost and cant remember shit that happened much in season 2 it's been so long lol. When did bernard become a badass? I recall them discovering he was a host, but did delores do something to unlock him being a killing machine? Also no idea who all these other people shes killing are trying to find out who's running "the system". I'm guessing more will be revealed in future eps, I'll catch up over the weekend.
Bernard always been a bad ass

remember Teresa ?

Just caught up. So the humans, Serac mainly, are just after the data of the park visitors, but to what end? And they want Delores because she has the key to that data.

Delores wants to bring down humanity as revenge for all the years of torment they brought on the people of the park. Which is a little misguided because the architects of the park should be blamed and one of them is dead and the other is Bernard.

Maeve just a pawn of the humans now who STILL wants to just be with her daughter, even though she knows she’s not her daughter and knows the place they went to is just a program.

Bernard’s whole aim is to just stop Delores? Why? Some altruistic motivation or something? I don’t really understand why he’s going against Delores other than to keep her from bringing down the human system.

Caleb is naive to all this shit and just being used. He thinks he’s getting unplugged from the matrix, but he’s just getting plugged into Delores version of it.

And if all of them are Delores, why does Charlotte Delores act so damn out of it all the time? The other Delores’s seem so in control and able to figure shit out and Charlotte Delores about to have a nervous breakdown every 5 minutes.
We really don't know what Serac's real angle is

Serac wants to make clones of humans to get rid of humans

I still don't get how Dolores is out here fuckin everybody up tho lol.

Maeve is like the cheat code. Wasn't she able to control/hack other hosts? Didn't she upgrade all of her stats?

I still don't get how Dolores is out here fuckin everybody up tho lol.

Maeve is like the cheat code. Wasn't she able to control/hack other hosts? Didn't she upgrade all of her stats?
She did but looks like there is still a kill switch

The mortician told Meave that Delores wanted human bodies so maybe she found out how to insert a pearl into humans? I still think Caleb somehow one of them.

Just caught up. So the humans, Serac mainly, are just after the data of the park visitors, but to what end? And they want Delores because she has the key to that data.

Delores wants to bring down humanity as revenge for all the years of torment they brought on the people of the park. Which is a little misguided because the architects of the park should be blamed and one of them is dead and the other is Bernard.

Maeve just a pawn of the humans now who STILL wants to just be with her daughter, even though she knows she’s not her daughter and knows the place they went to is just a program.

Bernard’s whole aim is to just stop Delores? Why? Some altruistic motivation or something? I don’t really understand why he’s going against Delores other than to keep her from bringing down the human system.

Caleb is naive to all this shit and just being used. He thinks he’s getting unplugged from the matrix, but he’s just getting plugged into Delores version of it.

And if all of them are Delores, why does Charlotte Delores act so damn out of it all the time? The other Delores’s seem so in control and able to figure shit out and Charlotte Delores about to have a nervous breakdown every 5 minutes.

Did she use new pearls to write he code on or overwrite data on other host pearls? That could explain why Charlotte said she feels like the real Charlotte trying to take control back.

Maybe I misunderstood something he said to Maeve then

He straight said to Maeve there is no future world where her kind and his kind can coexist.

Bernard displays Human emotions (Arnold) his pearl has a red tint to identify he's part host, part human... I think Delores needs his human side to complete whatever it is she is going to do.

Can Clones of host achieve consciousness? if so that will explain why Delores clone was rejecting Charlotte's body.

One thing I have noticed this season (Probably nothing) is the colour code. The first time we see Serac he is wearing all white and dresses Maeve in white. Delores is pretty much always in Black at the masquerade party Her and Caleb wear a black mask while Liam and his friends pick white. William final moments of the episode he is now all in white. I wonder if they are trying to ask what do we consider good or evil.

Maybe I misunderstood something he said to Maeve then
I think he wants mass control of all humans Delores has the Key for every Human that visited Westworld *I think* if he achieves getting this key his company will be able to guess every human action and it won't go from possibly commit suicide at this day etc they will have an accurate date.

He is using Maeve's daughter to manipulate her because he doesn't care for the valley beyond he just knows been with her daughter is her view of heaven. He doesn't believe Humans and Host can live together.

What could be interesting is Delores said she has a dream for Maeve and her daughter I wonder if she can be turned by Delores vision

The mortician told Meave that Delores wanted human bodies so maybe she found out how to insert a pearl into humans? I still think Caleb somehow one of them.

Did she use new pearls to write he code on or overwrite data on other host pearls? That could explain why Charlotte said she feels like the real Charlotte trying to take control back.

He straight said to Maeve there is no future world where her kind and his kind can coexist.

I'm not sure what hosts's skin is made of.

IDK what things like their hair,nails and shit come from.

So maybe over that white skeleton made from that liquid there is human flesh and organs on hosts?

Don't ask where they would get all those bodies but we know that hosts kept in that room when the Ac went off can do what looks like decomposing.

IDK how they make internal organs,but I know their blood isn't real blood.

or maybe because Delores didn't have what they use for the skin and organs and etc she just used human skin.

Maybe they use DNA to make copies of human skin and organs and Delores didn't have the DNA so she used real skin?

As far as the pearls,I assume they were empty besides Bernard's

Hale is made from the DNA collected on her from the park .

So parts of Hale is in the DNA and that's what's trying to 'escape" I guess.

It's like how when they made a host from Delos and it couldn't deal with existing post death in human form

Last edited:
I'm finding this show incredibly hard to process this season for some reason. I'm completely lost.

Bernard displays Human emotions (Arnold) his pearl has a red tint to identify he's part host, part human... I think Delores needs his human side to complete whatever it is she is going to do.

Can Clones of host achieve consciousness? if so that will explain why Delores clone was rejecting Charlotte's body.

One thing I have noticed this season (Probably nothing) is the colour code. The first time we see Serac he is wearing all white and dresses Maeve in white. Delores is pretty much always in Black at the masquerade party Her and Caleb wear a black mask while Liam and his friends pick white. William final moments of the episode he is now all in white. I wonder if they are trying to ask what do we consider good or evil.
The colour code is correct this episode basically asked what side are you on

This ep gave me strong ending of the matrix 1 vibes

This shit was fiiiiiiiiire

Connor did a Walter White

I wonder what Caleb's story is?

I want some genre

This was a dope episode tho. Finally pushed the heart of plot forward and gave us some concrete information as opposed to just looking to mind fuck us.

Back