Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

i fell off halfway in season 2....should i give this show a try again? this season boring or what

Dolores really doesn't give a fuck about her fellow androids, lol her ass just wanna destroy and rule humanity.

Serac is definitely Rehoboam in my opinion.

Cause his character is one big contradiction. He constantly throws himself into conflict as though he had courage then once within it, totally becomes a pussy. It's like if Dare Devil and Froggy were the same person.

In addition to that, the show keeps writing his character as though he is so essential but hes the guy that hits the floor during a gun fight, plays dead and gets up after everyone's been shot and stumbles off broken into the sunset like he did anything worthwhile

They keep him around for exposition..he is the most useless character on the show. Ion know man..its just watching that nigga get abused and disrespected bothers me..then..then they make it so this nigga gotta push a button to defend himself..

"Pa..pa..please dont hurt them too bad"

Lol..I hate that nigga so much b

Just peeped episode 1 of the new season. I'm so lost and cant remember shit that happened much in season 2 it's been so long lol. When did bernard become a badass? I recall them discovering he was a host, but did delores do something to unlock him being a killing machine? Also no idea who all these other people shes killing are trying to find out who's running "the system". I'm guessing more will be revealed in future eps, I'll catch up over the weekend.

Just peeped episode 1 of the new season. I'm so lost and cant remember shit that happened much in season 2 it's been so long lol. When did bernard become a badass? I recall them discovering he was a host, but did delores do something to unlock him being a killing machine? Also no idea who all these other people shes killing are trying to find out who's running "the system". I'm guessing more will be revealed in future eps, I'll catch up over the weekend.
We on ep 4 and we still dont really know what's goin on lol

Just caught up. So the humans, Serac mainly, are just after the data of the park visitors, but to what end? And they want Delores because she has the key to that data.

Delores wants to bring down humanity as revenge for all the years of torment they brought on the people of the park. Which is a little misguided because the architects of the park should be blamed and one of them is dead and the other is Bernard.

Maeve just a pawn of the humans now who STILL wants to just be with her daughter, even though she knows she’s not her daughter and knows the place they went to is just a program.

Bernard’s whole aim is to just stop Delores? Why? Some altruistic motivation or something? I don’t really understand why he’s going against Delores other than to keep her from bringing down the human system.

Caleb is naive to all this shit and just being used. He thinks he’s getting unplugged from the matrix, but he’s just getting plugged into Delores version of it.

And if all of them are Delores, why does Charlotte Delores act so damn out of it all the time? The other Delores’s seem so in control and able to figure shit out and Charlotte Delores about to have a nervous breakdown every 5 minutes.

They really had us comin up with some outlandish shit as to who everybody was but it was the most simple answer. Well played, westworld.
Plus another angle had came into play.

Since delores has the encryption she could have used any host in host heaven in the satellite

I thought it was either the real Hale made a host from Hale or she was Delores,but didn't think they all were.

Back