Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

Charlotte statues were telling us everything that was going to happen to her.

Also Delores didn't delete her clones feelings because of teddy. "if we changed ourselves just to survive, would it even matter if we did?" Was said in this episode and teddy said something similar just before killing himself so that hit her hard.

That makes your theory that maeve got teddy even better

If yall interested tessa thompson has a sci-fi podcast called "the left right game"

It's a story where she's a journalist who disappears while following a group of paranormal explorers as they play the left right game...basically you take a drive and make a left, then the next possible right, then the next possible left and so on til you wind up somewhere new.

If yall interested tessa thompson has a sci-fi podcast called "the left right game"

It's a story where she's a journalist who disappears while following a group of paranormal explorers as they play the left right game...basically you take a drive and make a left, then the next possible right, then the next possible left and so on til you wind up somewhere new.
Actually I been listening and it's more paranormal than sci fi. It's cool tho.

Why don't I got notifications from this thread or any TV thread anymore?

Man this show is fucking kicking ass

I'm trying to figure out where I know the actress playing the therapist Dr Lang who hung herself from.

Also how many clients did she fuck?Shiiiit I'll be an outlier for that pussy.

I love Tessa so much with her fine ass.She got busy and she released Ed 209

Why would you even try to shoot at that thing?

William is a wild boy.

Serac ain't with the play play.Clapping niggas broad day and making them compost.

Maeve and Sizemore are funny together.

Poor hector.

I'm so curious at to who Caleb really is.I think he was "edited" in one of those places like the MIB is in.

he must have did some slimy ass shit.

Maeve back in business

Man Hale's dumb ass ex should have read his profile.Now he toast and his son.

Hale was looking like when Helen saved that baby in Candyman.
They real life raided OCP and stole ED-209 and spray painted that nigga red lol

Alluding to the fact that serac is nothing but a hologram is interesting. And it all makes sense with caleb now.

Halores is still in the cut.

I have really enjoyed this season and I really hope they don't try to solve everything in a hour next week. I think we will have to wait 2 years for all the answers

TBH Ive found this season abit too sci fi, I can see why sci fi fans like it though... Im going out my way to watch every episode like the first two seasons...

honestly i think the whole damn thing is a Rehobeum Sim - im thinking ALL of them ( including Delores ) are jacked in somehow and what we are watching are variations - the real world is all fucked up

its why you barely see anyone on the streets - i think Delores knows everyone is all jacked in and she is really trying to get to the "real " world not the simulation that they are all inside

Solomon gave me the idea because he said he is MORE than Delores could be - Delores is on her Neo shit - she knows that even Maeve is operating still by the "rules" of reality ......

Delores is doing on a large scale what Maeve did in her "sim" -

Serac def is a simulation/hologram; his speech he makes tells his "brother" the man you knew no longer exists

I am thinking Serac' Rehobeum has made a simulated world and wants to work out all the humans fucked up tendencies so that they dont have another world destroying even like what Serac and his brother witnessed

Yeah I really can't differentiate between what is real and what is a sim. I have been thinking none of it is the real world for at least four episodes now.

Hopefully all questions get answered thoroughly without the shit being rushed with holes in it.

Yeah I really can't differentiate between what is real and what is a sim. I have been thinking none of it is the real world for at least four episodes now.

Hopefully all questions get answered thoroughly without the shit being rushed with holes in it.
they got renewed for a 4th season so maybe they ended it on a artistic and indefinite point - made that shit like the ending for Inception..........

same guy that wrote Inception wrote this......and i keep seeing elements of Inception in this season dynamics.....

Back