Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga please.

Fam, I said “partially”. We were working that two man game......

source.gif

@Kandy you handed that well. I got so much love and respect for you...even tho you be taking goldies side during spades lmao

nigga said “I bleed abw” lmaooooo what type of nut shit is that? then he tried to come at ironman and Me but failed miserably. imma still please a man however I see fit and how you let the nicest nigga on the site bitch you? you fucking cornball.

put that hoe ass nigga on somebodys track. “I make money for ABW” lmao yeah well make some real
money for us all gump.

anyways...Happy New Years fuckers

hoping for a tasteful 2018 on here

@Kandy you handed that well. I got so much love and respect for you...even tho you be taking goldies side during spades lmao

nigga said “I bleed abw” lmaooooo what type of nut shit is that? then he tried to come at ironman and Me but failed miserably. imma still please a man however I see fit and how you let the nicest nigga on the site bitch you? you fucking cornball.

put that hoe ass nigga on somebodys track. “I make money for ABW” lmao yeah well make some real
money for us all gump.

anyways...Happy New Years fuckers

hoping for a tasteful 2018 on here

Thank you and I appreciate that.
370E920E-9EA2-442C-AA00-A7CE33718D3D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back