Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, bitch look at the threads in the Moderator section of ABW. Who started the most thread there? I did.

Second, I shed blood for ABW on BB when they were talking shit about the IC; TheColi when I went recruiting over there; and the IC when Dizz was over there talking shit about Goldie.

Overall, I know how to make Goldie money. You may feel important with your little threads and moderatorship, but I am a boss nigga who doesn't need to check-in day-to-day to make my presence felt. My influence can be felt with ideas, visions, and without an official title while you have to slave for your shit.

What you going to do now? Put me on ignore like you do everyone else you cannot get alone with?

You shed blood for this?! Is that what I just read?! Wow!

Homie do you have any real life human interaction with people outside of relatives and co workers? You have a very unhealthy relationship with these forums g.

You willing to she'd blood and die for a website bro?!

Last edited:
Look at you giving me power. Now, I’m a bitch.

Secondly, who gives a fuck how many threads you made in one section that only a select mfs can see. Step ya shit up fam.

Thirdly, the only blood you probably shed was from your monthly. I got some pads for that.

Weren’t you dying a few months ago boss man?

Funny thing I’ve only had one mf on ignore which was @GNS. Who i adore now.
Everybody else just got ignored but I won’t ignore you.
Real shit
This likkle girl hated me
Now I'm bout to get the pantenteds :cool:

Look at you giving me power. Now, I’m a bitch.

Secondly, who gives a fuck how many threads you made in one section that only a select mfs can see. Step ya shit up fam.

Thirdly, the only blood you probably shed was from your monthly. I got some pads for that.

Weren’t you dying a few months ago boss man?

Funny thing I’ve only had one mf on ignore which was @GNS. Who i adore now.
Everybody else just got ignored but I won’t ignore you.

The third time I’m using this gif this morning, but DAMN.....it’s definitely required here....LOL!!!

2403948-4626216286-30sy9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back