Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I ain’t phased by the word but just by that I know he feeling some type of way.

Nigga you truly are NoOneImportant. You come on this shit bigging yourself up or talking about some shit from the IC

You hold no weight! You got all these visions and shit, go run ya own shit.

Read the actual content of those threads. Better than the threads you be stealing from Facebook.

Oh, I'm still alive unlike the kid you lost.
And just like that. You’re banned.

lol y’all niggas gon learn to stop letting me get under your silky soft ass skin. While you’re on break, go write your obituary.

And just like that. You’re banned.

lol y’all niggas gon learn to stop letting me get under your silky soft ass skin. While you’re on break, go write your obituary.

Who is soft? A nigga speaking the truth or the nigga trying to get someone banned because they caught feelings?

You seen how I get down. You should have known better. You are slow just like those kids you teach.

If you had any heart and intelligence, then you would be teaching regular kids.

Who is soft? A nigga speaking the truth or the nigga trying to get someone banned because they caught feelings?

You seen how I get down. You should have known better. You are slow just like those kids you teach.

If you had any heart and intelligence, then you would be teaching regular kids.

Lol nigga what. This makes no sense. Even if this was true are “non regular kids” undeserving of being taught?

I don’t get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back