Welcome To aBlackWeb

We Should Be Able To Identify As W.e We Want

adc4f36ae36cded0bea540becfa3dee0.jpg

This has got to be the dumbest...ok so I identify myself as a billionaire, then I should able to walk in the most exclusive spots in the word w/o me being questioned.

Eat up, I want an apology and u gotta show me how sorry u are later

There are no black or Asian genes that define someone's race, said David Freund, a historian at the University of Maryland in College Park, who studies the history of racial "science," conflict and identity.

"Race and ethnicity are both 100 percent invented by modern societies," Freund told Live Science. [The Best Genealogy Software for Tracing Your Family Tree]

Just because race is constructed by society, however, doesn't mean its real-life consequences are nil or that race is malleable, he added. Race is a hierarchical system of classifying people based on four or five visible characteristics — such as skin color and hair texture — in order to confer certain privileges to one group and to disempower and discriminate against another, Freund said. And crucially, society plays a big part in defining race; few people have the option of choosing their racial identity, he added.

Full study: http://www.livescience.com/51245-what-is-ethnicity-racial-identity.html
Yeah, what he said
Rachel_Dolezal_speaking_at_Spokane_rally_May_2015.jpg

I torched yall niggas in this thread :lmao2: , got @BNE working on her public apology for me

You're correct, what I'm arguing is that trans people have scientific studies to back their claims of gender dysmorphia. Meaning that they don't identify as their current or born sex. (which is biological)
Just a thought and this might be a stretch, but in this context, dysmorphia's are treated as an illness. If transgender is in fact a gender dysmorphia why not treat it as such instead of saying let them identify as how they feel. Think about it... would you tell someone with an eating disorder STARVE YOURSELF IF YOU FEEL LIKE STARVING its how you identify!
:think:

Just a thought and this might be a stretch, but in this context, dysmorphia's are treated as an illness. If transgender is in fact a gender dysmorphia why not treat it as such instead of saying let them identify as how they feel. Think about it... would you tell someone with an eating disorder STARVE YOURSELF IF YOU FEEL LIKE STARVING its how you identify!
:think:
Ah, but you countered your own argument. An eating disorder is harmful to the person with the disorder, the same cannot be said for gender dysmorphia.

It was a though considering the whole research on the brain thing.

@Joshua when they start going under the knife unnecessarily to conform to the identify they want (which some do) that's not harmful???

It was a though considering the whole research on the brain thing.

@Joshua when they start going under the knife unnecessarily to conform to the identify they want (which some do) that's not harmful???
Harmful is relative to the person, if they feel that they'll be more comfortable in their body after having surgery then it wasn't harmful to them. If me or you had heart problem and need open surgery I wouldn't consider it harmful since it'll help my heart and my body.

Harmful is relative to the person, if they feel that they'll be more comfortable in their body after having surgery then it wasn't harmful to them. If me or you had heart problem and need open surgery I wouldn't consider it harmful since it'll help my heart and my body.
missed a key word UNNECESSARY

dude if you had heart problems eventually surgery is necessary to live. Not having the vagina or penis you wanted will not mean life or death for you.

missed a key word UNNECESSARY

dude if you had heart problems eventually surgery is necessary to live. Not having the vagina or penis you wanted will not mean life or death for you.
I guess at that point it's really nobodies business what they want to do with their body, women get fake breasts no one makes a fuss.....

You're correct, what I'm arguing is that trans people have scientific studies to back their claims of gender dysmorphia. Meaning that they don't identify as their current or born sex. (which is biological)

I wanna add that some of these people are born with both male and female parts may not show on the outside but it's still common in transgenders..

The fact that race like gender, is a social construct, there's nothing to eat up.

Back