Welcome To aBlackWeb

We Should Be Able To Identify As W.e We Want

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Thank you @KandyPants for dropping this

index.php

If males can identify as female and try to force people to play along with the shit, then I should be able to identify with whatever I want to be.

I wanna be Korean today!! and yall mfs better treat me as such!

Lol I see yall niggas is getting carried away with this identify shit. There have been actual studies conducted on the brains of trans people, it's not some stuff they randomly decide on.

I recommend you read this article https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/ but if not

tl;dr:

"Male and female brains are, on average, slightly different in structure, although there is tremendous individual variability. Several studies have looked for signs that transgender people have brains more similar to their experienced gender. Spanish investigators—led by psychobiologist Antonio Guillamon of the National Distance Education University in Madrid and neuropsychologist Carme Junqué Plaja of the University of Barcelona—used MRI to examine the brains of 24 female-to-males and 18 male-to-females—both before and after treatment with cross-sex hormones. Their results, published in 2013, showed that even before treatment the brain structures of the trans people were more similar in some respects to the brains of their experienced gender than those of their natal gender. For example, the female-to-male subjects had relatively thin subcortical areas (these areas tend to be thinner in men than in women). Male-to-female subjects tended to have thinner cortical regions in the right hemisphere, which is characteristic of a female brain. (Such differences became more pronounced after treatment.)"

I know many black people who identify as white, idk if there's been studies on it but they exist.

So how is that any different?

You're correct, what I'm arguing is that trans people have scientific studies to back their claims of gender dysmorphia. Meaning that they don't identify as their sex. (which is biological)

Which is fine, but just because there's not studies on people who identify as a different race, doesn't mean it's not valid or they should be shunned from identifying themselves as such.

Which is fine, but just because there's not studies on people who identify as a different race, doesn't mean it's not valid or they should be shunned from identifying themselves as such.
The theory of gravity wasn't taken seriously until it was substantiated with investigation n experiments n shit. If there ain't data on it yet, it ain't even a theory. It's an idea or belief someone has, like Santa existing.

The theory of gravity wasn't taken seriously until it was substantiated with investigation n experiments n shit. If there ain't data on it yet, it ain't even a theory. It's an idea or belief someone has, like Santa existing.

People who identify as other races already exist maam, we're not talking about unicorns

So you have a study on transracials you'd like to show me? I'll eat my words if so

You just emphatically said there's no studies on it multiple times, I wanna know how you know this

Back