Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ways Single Mothers Destroy their sons.........does she have a point?

You are right but are we gonna pretend some people don’t think they are the better parent based off gender?

courts at times need damn near every bit of evidence a mother is a bad mother before exchanging custody. Even if she’s not a great parent
This has been proven time and time again that is a case by case scenario.

We know the courts favor women, and many women take advantage of that... We've all heard the stories. But a lot of times the housing, food, and health benefits are the best thing for the particular child in question.

My overall point is.... We Gotta stop blanket blaming and deal with shit as it really is.

This has been proven time and time again that is a case by case scenario.

We know the courts favor women, and many women take advantage of that... We've all heard the stories. But a lot of times the housing, food, and health benefits are the best thing for the particular child in question.

My overall point is.... We Gotta stop blanket blaming and deal with shit as it really is.
No one is blanket blaming.....it’s a specific group of people we are speaking about. Even in the op it says not all single mothers.

dies that not remove the blanket from all?
And if courts favor women...is that not blanket?

No one is blanket blaming.....it’s a specific group of people we are speaking about. Even in the op it says not all single mothers.

dies that not remove the blanket from all?
And if courts favor women...is that not blanket?
Ok... So not

All single mothers....a percentage... Right

Ok. That percentage of single mothers this applies to...... How many of them are actually.... Right? How many actually do have ain't shit baby fathers that can't provide housing, food, and healthcare? Not all..... Just a percentage.

So basically you're talking about a percentage of a percentage of a percentage...

See why I'm saying this shit is too specific to continue treating it like it's some kind of wide spread issue.....

Ok... So not

All single mothers....a percentage... Right

Ok. That percentage of single mothers this applies to...... How many of them are actually.... Right? How many actually do have ain't shit baby fathers that can't provide housing, food, and healthcare? Not all..... Just a percentage.

So basically you're talking about a percentage of a percentage of a percentage...

See why I'm saying this shit is too specific to continue treating it like it's some kind of wide spread issue.....
Your whole post will prove useful in the future.

While a single mother may not do all of those things, these are issues that do plague single mothers moreso than married mothers. Married mothers also come with their own list of toxic behaviors towards their sons. Its our species, we're a bit off kilter.

you asked me Dos
Ok but just because you don’t know any doesn’t mean it’s not a problem.

hit up a family court house in a major city and you will see that’s it’s very much a problem with dudes getting more than every other weekend. They need to prove they deserve more than that.

that’s not crazy to you? Shouldn’t the mother want the father to be more present? Why fight it?

The entire premise of the thread

"Look at these bitter baby mom's keeping these hard working, eager, willing fathers from being positive male figures in their children's lives"

Like we're supposed to believe this is always the narrative? I mean, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm not saying it's not tragic when it does happen. In fact I know a couple good brothers fighting the good fight.

But I just don't think it's as common as threads like this suggest. And I keep pointing out the big three cuz everybody only focus on child support.

Housing, food, healthcare..... If niether parent has those three before child....I ain't gonna knock them being with the mom alone when mom's get that shit like same day service.

And I'll continue to support every great Dad out there fighting the good fight.... But lotta niggaz that dealing with the kinda energy in the op worked for that shit

As a man raised by a single mom with three sisters and a grandma in one household I feel strongly about some of these claims. And I'll likely try to skewer it apart in lengthy paragraphs that ppl will just go "TLDR" to.

But imma do it anyway when I get back from work.

Only reason moms got an advantage to have housing, food, etc is because of the government and the courts believe they're fit to take care of a child even when the warning signs show she ain't but since she has those things the child is better off with the mom puts men at a disadvantage in courts.

Now there are bad fathers and mothers but society things there's more bad fathers than mothers.

I believe there needs to be more of a balance of raising a child and both parents should get equal opportunity to spend quality time with their kids even if the parents are no longer together.

But then again the child support hustle needs to be eradicated for good and judges need to be more fair in courts of who is the good parent that would raise that child properly while also making sure the child is safe.

The entire premise of the thread

"Look at these bitter baby mom's keeping these hard working, eager, willing fathers from being positive male figures in their children's lives"

Like we're supposed to believe this is always the narrative? I mean, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm not saying it's not tragic when it does happen. In fact I know a couple good brothers fighting the good fight.

But I just don't think it's as common as threads like this suggest. And I keep pointing out the big three cuz everybody only focus on child support.

Housing, food, healthcare..... If niether parent has those three before child....I ain't gonna knock them being with the mom alone when mom's get that shit like same day service.

And I'll continue to support every great Dad out there fighting the good fight.... But lotta niggaz that dealing with the kinda energy in the op worked for that shit
But bitter chicks are an issue just like ain’t shit dudes are an issue.

it’s crazy how society can come down on black men but the moment we speak about the terrible mothers and specify it’s only about terrible mothers...we gotta divert.

this is not about black women or all single mothers. It’s about ain’t shit mothers who hurt their boys.

why we gotta go further than that?

chicks take credit for Mother’s Day but our black men are programmed to not really need thanks. Yet when it’s time to shit on them we have no problem finding takers.

we gotta keep up the same energy for dudes who do a good job and we gotta keep the same energy for aunt shit mothers.
This ain’t blanket but everyone needs to get right. We can’t do that if we shift focus.

that’s all I’m saying.

Only reason moms got an advantage to have housing, food, etc is because of the government and the courts believe they're fit to take care of a child even when the warning signs show she ain't but since she has those things the child is better off with the mom puts men at a disadvantage in courts.

Now there are bad fathers and mothers but society things there's more bad fathers than mothers.

I believe there needs to be more of a balance of raising a child and both parents should get equal opportunity to spend quality time with their kids even if the parents are no longer together.

But then again the child support hustle needs to be eradicated for good and judges need to be more fair in courts of who is the good parent that would raise that child properly while also making sure the child is safe.
Women made these laws?

But bitter chicks are an issue just like ain’t shit dudes are an issue.

it’s crazy how society can come down on black men but the moment we speak about the terrible mothers and specify it’s only about terrible mothers...we gotta divert.

this is not about black women or all single mothers. It’s about ain’t shit mothers who hurt their boys.

why we gotta go further than that?

chicks take credit for Mother’s Day but our black men are programmed to not really need thanks. Yet when it’s time to shit on them we have no problem finding takers.

we gotta keep up the same energy for dudes who do a good job and we gotta keep the same energy for aunt shit mothers.
This ain’t blanket but everyone needs to get right. We can’t do that if we shift focus.

that’s all I’m saying.
You're talking about society always coming down on black men.... Then defend them when you see it.

And I'm saying these threads always coming down on black women. So I'm defending it as I see it

Back