Ways Single Mothers Destroy their sons.........does she have a point?

In my, and probably everyone else's, experience most children are raised by their mothers even in 2 parent households and would pick to live with their mother over their father if made to choose.

Men like this idea that the courts are keepin' great fathers from their children but if we bein' real that's a rarity
????
Apply for child support you get a hearing in months.
apply for custody or more than every other weekend and can be up to a year.

a rarity?
Like I said before......this point can be proven just by taking a day off and chilling outside a custody court.
Then tell me it’s a rarity. Or maybe it’s just a philly thing.

so we gonna just forget about dads doing that same shit for literally eons. You be with this agenda so hard
Stfu

you be the main one talking shit when I speak about men who ain’t doing they job or not raising their kid or doing shit for the community.

try to lie about it.

you like to try to say I’m on the ladies but conveintly forget all the back and forth so we had about ain’t shit dudes.
So what agenda am i going hard for?

Stfu

you be the main one talking shit when I speak about men who ain’t doing they job or not raising their kid or doing shit for the community.

try to lie about it.

you like to try to say I’m on the ladies but conveintly forget all the back and forth so we had about ain’t shit dudes.
So what agenda am i going hard for?

the agenda you go hard for is shaming niggas imo any thing you don’t like or understand you blow it up and make it seem one way when it’s another

Emasculating the husband:

- disrespecting him in front of the children
- defending the children when they disrespect or disobey him
- ignoring/rejecting his wants and/or needs regardless of how he requests
- ignoring his presence
- choosing to argue instead of peaceful productive dialogue no matter the subject matter
- Making crucial family/household decisions without consulting him
- prioritizing/respecting friends, family, coworkers and especially bosses over him
- telling him you don't need him
- invading his privacy

The list goes on. But anytime you challenge the authority or relevance of a man, you are trying to emasculate him.

How is any of this by design?

The only time ANY relationship ends is when it is accepted that there is no fundamental need or benefit for the relationship to continue.

As soon as you establish that you're fine being a single parent, that you are ok paying your own bills, feeding yourself, masturbation, and that the other person does not serve any purpose of necessity... the timeclock on implosion has begun. And that is the threat to the nuclear family: the provisions and opportunities for people to do just fine without their mate. The idea that you can be happier and more successful without the father or mother of your child.

Sometimes it's true. But other times, it's not true. And as the old saying goes, grass is not always greener on the other side. People break up and get together all the time. Many couples get married, divorce, only to remarry. Why? Because they just knew that life was better without soandso. And then reality hit that, no it doesn't get much better than this and chances are high that it will get exponentially worse.

Then you agree that the nuclear family rests on inherently shaky foundations. OK.

Last edited: