Welcome To aBlackWeb

Washed Awards: hilarious odd injury moments

i did an andre roberson and did my patellar tendon...damn near same procedure for yours...shit sucks

drs say the shits like 9 months to a year to get back to near 100

getting your knee bending at the beginning fkn sucks because you gotta have it locked straight for the first few weeks

Fuuuuuuuck at the bolded

Shit, it's been over 3 years for my Achilles and that shit still hurts everytime I run. I've given up on getting back to 100%. Shit just ain't happening.

Theres very few ppl I know of that are ever 100% again. I guess certain injuries to the body forever change it.

Shit. I guess I'll be happy just being able to walk/sit/climb stairs normally.l again. I probably wont try anything straining for a while.

Theres very few ppl I know of that are ever 100% again. I guess certain injuries to the body forever change it.

Shit. I guess I'll be happy just being able to walk/sit/climb stairs normally.l again. I probably wont try anything straining for a while.

Can you extend your leg/straighten it from bent?

Im hoping for no surgery, but Im preparing for the worst. Smh. I aint ever had to go under the knife before.

Wish I'd stayed my ass in doors that day lol

Had mri Thurs. Tore my patella tendon. Surgery is this thurs
smdh

Fuck MI, fuck this snow, fuck this ice.
I'm shootin the ground up when I get back right. We got beef

Shit, it's been over 3 years for my Achilles and that shit still hurts everytime I run. I've given up on getting back to 100%. Shit just ain't happening.
smdh

Man Ive been plagued with sports injuries over the years, breaks to a degree are normally better then muscle/ligament damage, especially for non pro athletes who dont have all the facilities that professionals get... Pisses me off, when I did my ankle ligaments, I literally forget now how long it took to heal sooooooooo many months, maybe over a year and I had regular rehab but pro athletes would prolly had that schitt healed in a 6-12weeks and playing again... I did my achilles when I was kid and to this day it still hurts if I go hard playing ball *n/h*

smdh

im gonna say this...keep the pain meds on deck 100% for that first night after surgery. that shit was no joke. for me, everything after that was cake as far as pain. youre gonna look at mfs on youtube babyin the shit and whatnot. if you can tolerate it, you can put full weight on your leg right outta surgery. i was hobbling around that day albeit i was a little beat from surgery i wasnt gonna baby anything.

im gonna say this...keep the pain meds on deck 100% for that first night after surgery. that shit was no joke. for me, everything after that was cake as far as pain. youre gonna look at mfs on youtube babyin the shit and whatnot. if you can tolerate it, you can put full weight on your leg right outta surgery. i was hobbling around that day albeit i was a little beat from surgery i wasnt gonna baby anything.

They're giving me a pain device that my wife has to remove two days after. Doc said he wants me to use it. I been getting around in a stabilizer brace since the it happened about a week ago. The next day in the hospital, when I first tried to stand on it....oh shit!
But walking around a bit and it eased up. Hadnt hurt at all except fornthe few times I bent my knee outta natural habit. I been icing it too. Swelling is gone.

Im ready to get this over with. I got a sack waiting on me if I need it and I dont evem smoke lol. Mos def wont baby it, Im tryna get back right for the summer

True dat

But this is just something I aint used to. Being laid up is new territory. My wife came home with the groceries, Im like back in near tje walk way amd I'll come out and bring em in. She resisted but eventually gave up cuz Im hard headed af

I limped my ass out there with my immobilzer brace, and cleared the van in 2 trips. I felt like I at least accomoplished somethin lol.

Was a dumb idea tho

Back