Welcome To aBlackWeb

Washed Awards: hilarious odd injury moments

Once the beard game gets right I'm gonna finally jus shave my head...

W3YfvN.gif

I'm officially washed

Welcome brother

Oh I fckd my big toe dropping weight on it at the gym years back too (nail fell off with it) I let out a quick 'CUNT!', someone asked it I was alright I was like 'yeah, yeah Im good'... Did one more set and dipped the fck outta there trying hide my pain as I hobbled out, then squeezed the life outta my toe in changing room lol I couldnt wear anything but slides for ages...

Last edited:
My washed status started freshman year of college. Hooping on one of the courts in the dorms but the shit was padded smh. Posting up my boy and went for the fade-away. When I came down my knee popped. Ended up going to on campus nurse who told me not to play again for 2 weeks. Was playing like 3 days later.

Beginning of the end.

Back to the thread. Real talk, about a month ago i was getting dressed for work. Felt this sharp pain in my back. About 4 hrs into my shift, the pain got crazy worse n i could barely walk...

Went to the doctor. Dr said "bruh. You got early arthritis. Gettin old is a bitch. Take these pills fo' the pain and get on wit yo life."

Needless to say i was shocked and appalled.

Back to the thread. Real talk, about a month ago i was getting dressed for work. Felt this sharp pain in my back. About 4 hrs into my shift, the pain got crazy worse n i could barely walk...

Went to the doctor. Dr said "bruh. You got early arthritis. Gettin old is a bitch. Take these pills fo' the pain and get on wit yo life."

Needless to say i was shocked and appalled.

Washed

Slipped on ice yesterday. Leg bent under me, tore tendon. Was mad as hell. Straight wanted to fight the concrete.

Sittin in the hospital right nah. Fuck MI with this dumb ass weather smdh

Quad. Need a mri too

I’m so washed just reading this shit got my quad hurtin’ smh

I tore my meniscus a few years back...it only bothers me goin’ lateral/side to side movements tho...like real life doing 250lb-300lb leg presses no issues but if a nigga jump rope...I miss tha gym for 2 weeks while I heal smh

I’m so washed just reading this shit got my quad hurtin’ smh

I tore my meniscus a few years back...it only bothers me goin’ lateral/side to side movements tho...like real life doing 250lb-300lb leg presses no issues but if a nigga jump rope...I miss tha gym for 2 weeks while I heal smh

Damn. Shit is crazy. I've come to realize that sooner or later, everybody pays the knee collector.

tried to blow up a balloon the other day and broke into a full asthmatic whooping cough with drool

the veins in a nigga forehead made a cross and all...vital signs fading and shit

i was low key concerned for my health for a min

:myheart:

cheap ass, 10 gauge ass balloon

Fuccin laughed so hard one time, I almost blacked da fucc out. Was gettin lightheaded and all.

When I was younger...no problem. Lmao until I'm rollin on the floor. Nowadays...a nigga gotta MONITOR his laughter. Lol! I got a limit on my laughter if it's too much. Washed

I said this two weeks ago in adhd thread

I was hooping 5on 5...dude on my team fell n lost the ball me n another guy kinda dive for it...i get the ball pass it n got a charlie horse in my leg.. i said "ahh" n grabbed my leg

Dudes stopped the whole game bcuz they thought i tore a acl lmaooo

Back