Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Was MLK A Coon?

we’re in 2024 and we’re still using coon as a derogatory term against black Americans. Black education is free y’all. I’m not for calling any of brothers or sisters out of their names but if y’all want to go at it but at least get the term right.

You niggas are the worse.

Told y’all you niggas hate black men.

What do y’all do for black peoples?
What?

It’s so many reasons why you niggas are much worse than him smashing white pussy.

Free dis. Which ever one comes back, y’all deserve him.

Malcolm c is next along with Colin Powell and mansa musa being on welfare and it was all loans. I see imma be on my trail alone.

Disgusting

I hope ya baby mothers second kid is by your closest homie and the third kid by your dad and look just like them niggas.

You niggas are the worse.

Told y’all you niggas hate black men.

What do y’all do for black peoples?
What?

It’s so many reasons why you niggas are much worse than him smashing white pussy.

Free dis. Which ever one comes back, y’all deserve him.

Malcolm c is next along with Colin Powell and mansa musa being on welfare and it was all loans. I see imma be on my trail alone.

Disgusting

I hope ya baby mothers second kid is by your closest homie and the third kid by your dad and look just like them niggas.
Who in saying he was

That thumbnail with the title is fucking crazy delete this thread right now
Internet_20231203_192635.jpeg

Why this nigga still acting like it was a reasonable question?

If I made a thread titled "Is @Sony Montana a dick eating faggot?" and justified it in the OP like "Hey, I seen some niggas on here suggest that he is, so what do you think?"

Wouldn't that shit be disrespectful? Or are we really going to act like any line of conversation is fine as long as some idiot somewhere has expressed a certain sentiment?

If I made a thread titled "Is @Sony Montana a dick eating faggot?" and justified it in the OP like "Hey, I seen some niggas on here suggest that he is, so what do you think?"

Wouldn't that shit be disrespectful? Or are we really going to act like any line of conversation is fine as long as some idiot somewhere has expressed a certain sentiment?
Is your answer no?

Is your answer no?

I believe it is disrespectful to suggest something about someone without any good reason other than the ramblings of a few fools. I would not create a topic questioning your sexuality just because a couple posters that don't like you made claims about you. To me that's foul.

It’s not like the question has NEVER been posed.

Even in his time people like Kwame Toure said he was an assimilationist negro and you can point to that sentiment in the shift toward militancy espoused by The Panthers/SNCC

If it’s a ridiculous thought, it should be easily put down.

I believe it is disrespectful to suggest something about someone without any good reason other than the ramblings of a few fools. I would not create a topic questioning your sexuality just because a couple posters that don't like you made claims about you. To me that's foul.
Sir I wasn’t suggesting anything I just asked a question to see if it had merit.

Also you creating a topic about my sexuality is different than asking about a well known public figure. Especially when yall talk about public figures being coons all the time. But because it’s MLK it’s like he’s exempt or something.

5th letter came in and said no

That’s all that was really needed not all the crying

But that’s just me

Only one way to find out....

kermit-the-frog-evil-kermit (1).gif

It’s not like the question has NEVER been posed.

Even in his time people like Kwame Toure said he was an assimilationist negro and you can point to that sentiment in the shift toward militancy espoused by The Panthers/SNCC

If it’s a ridiculous thought, it should be easily put down.

I acknowledge a few fools believe it, and the topic has come up and been addressed. No one should still believe that bullshit rhetoric in 2023.

Sir I wasn’t suggesting anything I just asked a question to see if it had merit.

Also you creating a topic about my sexuality is different than asking about a well known public figure. Especially when yall talk about public figures being coons all the time. But because it’s MLK it’s like he’s exempt or something.

5th letter came in and said no

That’s all that was really needed not all the crying

But that’s just me

MLK's status has a public figure is irrelevant and has nothing to do with that was made.

It's not whining to say the thread itself is disrespectful. If you don't agree, that's fine. Do what you want I guess.

Back