Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was I wrong?

we ain't that financially strong bruh....

we live where we can afford to

What did you do to this lady where she cares more about the random fatass walking down the lane with his McDonald's wrapper than she does about you, her neighbour?

i think she's a bit off....only thing i can come up with

this is google maps image....no adresses are visable

the blue box is where the traschcan in question is.....in that alley.....

now you can't see behind her house, but that's where the trash man would pick up her trash......behind her house.... the pick up for the houses on the other side are further down the alley behind the houses on the left, even thatcorner house, his fence is on the other side of the bushes.....this alley trashcan is not any resident trashcan, it's soley there for people who walk down that street.....so the trashcan just be sitting there, empty....with no lid....

again i'm normally out there 2am sometimes, putting trash from the alley or the street in there
View attachment 68617

Your house in San Andreas?

Have you considered filling it full of cement so she cant move it or dump it?

have you looked in Severn or Ellicott City?
Ellicott City is one of the most expensive counties in America bruh.... But naw, we not moving out the city no time soon... Way too much work needs to be finished on the house.

Way too much

You know its over when you cant afford a trashcan.
Shut up bitch .I'm working two jobs. I'm out the house from 8am - 2am

I'll get it this weekend

the more important question I'd like to know is why so many people are getting their trash cans stolen. metal or plastic..
Typical hood shit... Who knows....

I'm chaining my shit down Saturday

Ellicott City is one of the most expensive counties in America bruh.... But naw, we not moving out the city no time soon... Way too much work needs to be finished on the house.

Way too much

Shut up bitch .I'm working two jobs. I'm out the house from 8am - 2am

I'll get it this weekend
So while you at "work" til 2am whos roaming through the neighborhood looking for a trash can at night?

Back