Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: Avoid Women at All Cost

OK so two charges and this isn't an overreaction?

The common employer/employee is far more vulnerable with any kind of sexual accusation. It makes sense that employers would resort to such practices due to high risk women and high risk men. So, it's logical to eliminate that risk all together. Cold accounting tactics are rampant in business and this sounds like one of them.

If you’re a man in a certain position it makes sense to take precaution. I don’t think this will stop women from getting hired as this is just a way to lessen the chances of an issue. In the Metoo era it is what it is.

I feel alot of dudes don't know how to talk to women at all. Not every woman likes being called "baby". As a dude, do you like being called "little boy"? The movement is directed at people who straight up violate and think there is no issue with it. Like smacking ass or making sexual comments. And yes, one woman may like an advance from one guy more then another. As a dude, you may not mind someone you know joking about you. But if a stranger or someone you don't like jokes about you, you will have a problem. With every movement, there will be People who exploit it. But a movement shouldn't be totally ignored because of a few bad apples. Just got to keep your common sense sharp, and eyes open. Don't believe every thing you hear or read.

I feel alot of dudes don't know how to talk to women at all. Not every woman likes being called "baby". As a dude, do you like being called "little boy"? The movement is directed at people who straight up violate and think there is no issue with it. Like smacking ass or making sexual comments. And yes, one woman may like an advance from one guy more then another. As a dude, you may not mind someone you know joking about you. But if a stranger or someone you don't like jokes about you, you will have a problem. With every movement, there will be People who exploit it. But a movement shouldn't be totally ignored because of a few bad apples. Just got to keep your common sense sharp, and eyes open. Don't believe every thing you hear or read.

Cut it out, they know what they're doing. These are all adult in a corporate setting, "i didnt know i couldnt say that" not gunna cut it for this shit.

It ain't even gotta be recording a sexual encounter. In a lot of those cases it was things said or done behind closed doors or any other time that no one was around to witness it. If you have a recording of those situations and a broad goes running to HR talmbout harassment you simply pull up that recording and review it in front of HR.

Do you carry a recorder around?

Do you carry a recorder around?

I work from home. I'm not in the presence of other women like that. If I got a job outside the house nowadays I'm coppin' a couple pairs of these:

and one of these for my desk:

Broad stop by my cubicle, I'mma hit record.

Cut it out, they know what they're doing. These are all adult in a corporate setting, "i didnt know i couldnt say that" not gunna cut it for this shit.
Im not sure if you are agreeing or disagreeing with what i said. I am not giving any passes. Common sense is not all that common. A lot of guys have that "One size fits all" mentality. Meaning, that some females they may talk to don't mind being called baby or any other name but the females actual name. But then they meet someone that does mind. But most women won't report something so little. They mainly report the constant violater.

Point taken. But they all white so it cool

goalposts.jpg

Baby and lil boy are two different things.
One is a flirt the other a put down.

When the #metoo movement first began I supported it...but with most movements that are started by women to improve society, they let the crazy bitches hijack it and now the movement has become weaponized...welp....they got what they wanted.

Coooooossssiiiiggggnnn

I think most of the negative reactions tho come from a pent up frustration of these men (I'm talking about posters too) have towards women in general over some past hurt or rejection.

Most these dudes don't even approach women in the streets. But are mad over this. Fam I agree 100% with your post.

Come on, let’s not oversimplify things. I mean remember aziz ansari got caught up in a questionable metoo moment.

Yes, some of the dudes want the old way of how men treated women in the workplace. But some look at it like why take the risk.

The article says some of these dudes aren’t going out for drinks, business dinners/lunch etc alone with women. I read it as it is because it could open them up to a he said she said moment.

It sucks for women because it’s going to close off a profession that is already hard for women to break into.

Come on, let’s not oversimplify things. I mean remember aziz ansari got caught up in a questionable metoo moment.

Yes, some of the dudes want the old way of how men treated women in the workplace. But some look at it like why take the risk.

The article says some of these dudes aren’t going out for drinks, business dinners/lunch etc alone with women. I read it as it is because it could open them up to a he said she said moment.

It sucks for women because it’s going to close off a profession that is already hard for women to break into.

I won't go so far as saying that it's going to be closed off to them, but it will be very much a strictly professional environment with women. None of that "how's the kids" or any other small talk. No joking around, no invites to the bar after work, no lunch invites, no more of anything that could put men in a position to have to defend themselves from even the slightest perceived infraction.

Baby and lil boy are two different things.
One is a flirt the other a put down.
Fair enough but my point remains. We all have words that we dont mind , someone we are cool with, calling us. And when someone we dont really mess with calls us that certain word, we have a problem with it. In the work environment, i keep it simple on my interactions with females and people all around. "Hey, how is it going" or "How are you doing today" and "Your outfit looks nice". Also, my conversations differ depending on how well I know the female, single, or in a relationship.
Also, Baby can be used in different context but in most situations, it means "To take care of" or "being helpless". A lot of women in the work environment just want to be seen as a reliable coworker like any other dude. And not someone who needs constant babying

True

I mean we all know in certain professions a lot of business moves get made outside of the boardroom...(business dinners, golf course, happy hr drinks, etc)

This will hurt women that men are refusing to even have these types of meetings with them effectively putting a ceiling on thier growth.

I mean I think just not doing those meetings is a bit extreme but I get it...some of these dudes got hundred thousands to hundreds of millions on the line

If it were me....(which may very well be the case in some yrs in my profession) I will be measured...like under no circumstances will I be in a closed door one on one

No private dinners...im bringing my sig other and you are welcome to as well

I know I joke a lot on here...but my folks raised me to be respectful to all people and I am...however I will not put my self or my fam in bad spot because someone perceived an action or words a certain way

Fuck alladat b.

Last edited:
Back