Waka Flocka gets ph.D

Unless you get some perks I prolly wouldn't even accept an honorary degree.

Just shout me out on the university email and it's cool

Last edited:
Everybody here that put in enough work for a legitimate institution of higher education to recognize you with an honorary degree... you're welcome to mock.

And I know yall don't know, but not all honorary degrees are achieved the same way. Give the black man his praise.

Everybody here that put in enough work for a legitimate institution of higher education to recognize you with an honorary degree... you're welcome to mock.

And I know yall don't know, but not all honorary degrees are achieved the same way. Give the black man his praise.

Bruh, for the most part these Honorary degrees are the equivalent of the "key to the city"

Bruh, for the most part these Honorary degrees are the equivalent of the "key to the city"
Do you know what those type of recognitions are supposed to represent? It's not only about what you've done, but what you've proven you're going to do.

I know this type of headline is so rarely reported on for rappers so when you see "such-and-such donates to charity" you immediately go 'who gives a shit it's a tax write off'.

It's a lot of shit to be cynical about in this world but Waka 'the life long gang banging rapper who many people believe to be unintelligent' Flocka dedicating a considerable amount of his time and effort to Philanthropy and Humanitarianism... enough to earn him a fucking ph.D aint one of em.

Thats cool...But waka needs to brush up on the grammar "I got Honorary Doctorate in Philanthropy and Humanitarianism... my work just beginning" Come on bruh...SMH

He ain’t even shout out which institution it was? The payoff for an honorary degree is supposed to be good PR...

Do you know what those type of recognitions are supposed to represent? It's not only about what you've done, but what you've proven you're going to do.

I know this type of headline is so rarely reported on for rappers so when you see "such-and-such donates to charity" you immediately go 'who gives a shit it's a tax write off'.

It's a lot of shit to be cynical about in this world but Waka 'the life long gang banging rapper who many people believe to be unintelligent' Flocka dedicating a considerable amount of his time and effort to Philanthropy and Humanitarianism... enough to earn him a fucking ph.D aint one of em.

Slim you doing a whole lotta assuming and jumping to conclusions.

Bill Cosby had like 20 of them Honorary degrees. 19 from schools he didn't even attend, under or post grad.

Like I said "key to the city"

An honorary degree isn't supposed to be seen as an actual degree. I'm not even sure why people are talking like anyone is suppose to recognize it as the same type of accomplishment as getting an actual PhD. He should just be praised for whatever he did to warrant being given the honorary title.
This is precisely my point.
Slim you doing a whole lotta assuming and jumping to conclusions.

Bill Cosby had like 20 of them Honorary degrees. 19 from schools he didn't even attend, under or post grad.

Like I said "key to the city"
Do you have any idea how much money Cosby's donated to colleges?