Welcome To aBlackWeb

Waka Flocka gets ph.D

Not in your feelings huh?

tenor.gif

honorary degrees are weird things

Yea, but in a way there’s something refreshing about the transparent “you give us money we give you shiny piece of paper” approach.

Most graduates have to sit through the smoke and mirrors for 4+ years first...just to learn everything they actually need to know when they start their real job.

Not in your feelings huh?

tenor.gif

I just got time to post more than usual, today.

Let's all relax
Yea, but in a way there’s something refreshing about the transparent “you give us money we give you shiny piece of paper” approach.

Most graduates have to sit through the smoke and mirrors for 4+ years first...just to learn everything they actually need to know when they start their real job.
I get it now.

You think a degree and an honorary degree are in some form or fashion, similar. Let me correct you, they are not.

I just got time to post more than usual, today.

Let's all relax

I get it now.

You think a degree and an honorary degree are in some form or fashion, similar. Let me correct you, they are not.

Nope that’s not the main pt I was making

Just a sidebar

Please stop typing cause I know you are

It's an instagram caption. Not a doctoral dissertation. Bruh

What I see is people who saw the headline "Waka Flocka gets ph.D", cared enough to open the thread, saw what he was being honored for, and their first thought was "A degree? Pfffft".

I don't give a damn if he was honored with a piece of toilet paper if he's actually doing things to help people in need, especially when his upbringing could have landed him on a much different course.
Love that he was honored. Congratulate the actions he was honored for.

Don't care about how he was honored/what he was honored with.

Next thread.
"Proof , Jesus was a black man"

Abw ....Meh....What he do for black people? we still oppressed.

I think this is dope and hilarious at the same time

Like every time master p start selling a new product ??‍♂️

Back