Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY wage discrimination and the exploitation of workers in the U.S. labor market thread LATEST: Kellogg Strike

Wait a min, I was in Boston last weekend and them damn Ubers not only charged me for time and distance and tax, but toll usage too... so I'm not understanding the video when dude saying no toll reimbursement... I paid the toll he or she drove through every time

Wait a min, I was in Boston last weekend and them damn Ubers not only charged me for time and distance and tax, but toll usage too... so I'm not understanding the video when dude saying no toll reimbursement... I paid the toll he or she drove through every time

wow i never pay for tolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf

you paid in cash?

Damn shame, the price to live in a place will have ppl never coming up when practically spending all the time working undervalued...

now I do however take issue with that treated like slaves words on the screen of the vid... if you're getting paid even though they're being asked to accept being cheated (fucking crazy) and the ancestors only got a shitty ass shack with everyone in it along with beatings, lynchings, rape, and all kinds of brutality that ain't comparable

Donating the money to charity.... claiming a lack of ppl to hire... well why the hire struggle I wonder, could it be workers won't make enough and shit, set the money aside since you have volunteer workers for future full time employed workers to help reward them around X-mas

Last edited:
@Race Jones my trip from my hotel to the airport in Boston was the trip fare, a booking fee, and airport facility charge

My ride from downtown Boston back to my hotel included trip fare, a booking fee, and paying the toll which could technically be less than what the driver actually pays, depending on if he/she rides the commercialor or non commercial vehicle toll... hell the driver doesn't even have to take the toll way, but because Uber will automatically assume that will be the way the driver should take I'll still have to pay

Last edited:
Back