Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY wage discrimination and the exploitation of workers in the U.S. labor market thread LATEST: Kellogg Strike

Also......your goofy ass deserves a raise as well especially if you live in the US. The cost of living has went up for every year for the last 60yrs yet minimum wage and company wages have went up by a few cents to scale. The government and corporations have made trillions why the people in this countries have made pennies to the dollar.

Also don't take my word for it just look it up
Folk who think like that, went to college/trade school to make that lil $20 or not much more and they'll be damned if a "burger flipper" is gonna make the same thing they 'busted their ass and are in debt for'

Not even realizing they're getting cheated like a muhphugga too...ESPECIALLY if they're Black

this definition has changed drastically since the pandemic. all the jobs that america duped folks into believing were “low skill” were the only forms of industry that kept this oppressive rock in the sky going
The definition hasn't changed, you're fooling yourself. Low-skilled work are dead end jobs, period. I'm never going to promote this shit to my people because it does nothing but lower lifegoal expectations, and make excuses for not bettering yourself.

High level jobs made a killing during the pandemic

This mentality that people don't deserve for doing "unskilled" work is disgusting everyone plays a part in this society .crumbs shouldn't be snatched from the working class, the underclass ... hate saying internalized anything because.. its shields people from the culpability of being shitty..

Everyone should be paid more. In the working/under class and shouldnt have to jump through a ring of fire and work to the bone to achieve security and comfort... the resources are in abundance America has literrally and figuratively razed the village

go back to school get a school loan and still be in debt gtfoh
I paid off school. I couldn't even get a loan. Had to work crazy hours but did that shit

And I don't say this to insult anyone, but real is real. 20 years ago everyone knew what a fast food job was. So why believe people can live off them now? It's a lie

ceos were not considered essential workers last time i checked. it was your local grocery story clerk and fast food worker being paid pennies on the dollar with little to no ppe
Skilled work moved to digital in droves. I don't consider fast food workers as essential, hell that shit is garbage for our communities anyway. Grocery workers did well during the pandemic, as they should

This mentality that people don't deserve for doing "unskilled" work is disgusting everyone plays a part in this society .crumbs shouldn't be snatched from the working class, the underclass ... hate saying internalized anything because.. its shields people from the culpability of being shitty..

Everyone should be paid more. In the working/under class and shouldnt have to jump through a ring of fire and work to the bone to achieve security and comfort... the resources are in abundance America has literrally and figuratively razed the village
Wtf?

only room for one of us round here.

you got it.

Well since the IC days I've promoted people becoming entrepreneurs. I've had my own business for years.

If you work for someone, your value is your skills. No one "deserves" anything, that's not how the game plays out. I know the propaganda being put out to us says that, but it's bullshit. You think Jews are telling their kids, oh go work at McDs? At no point will this 95% white/Jew government ever give us a fair shake. Yall can go kiss Bernie Sander's ass all you want, but these MFers will never come through. So go out, better yourself. or don't and fall off.

I'm all for people being their own boss I own my own business as well and I also agree with you waiting on Bernie or anyone else to save you is silly BUT these companies can afford to pay a living wage. The recent turn of events have shown that they always had the money to pay it.

I paid off school. I couldn't even get a loan. Had to work crazy hours but did that shit

And I don't say this to insult anyone, but real is real. 20 years ago everyone knew what a fast food job was. So why believe people can live off them now? It's a lie

Because we are smarter now bro. A lot of people do have this Scrooge level thinking anymore

I'm all for people being their own boss I own my own business as well and I also agree with you waiting on Bernie or anyone else to save you is silly BUT these companies can afford to pay a living wage. The recent turn of events have shown that they always had the money to pay it.
But then again motherfuckers don’t even pay taxes

Nah, the idea has been to work hard in school, so you have marketable skills. Otherwise why fuck with school at all? This shit has been pushed on us the last 20 years and it's a disease of thought. I'll keep saying, Jews & White suburbans won't tell this to their kids, but love telling it to ours.

Teachers should be paid more.....
Fast food workers should be paid more
Wages for all except CEOs should be raised

the funds are there .... this country is ran by dickheads
It's not your money though. These aren't funds, these are companies with their own bread. So we need to gets ours playing the game

Nah, the idea has been to work hard in school, so you have marketable skills. Otherwise why fuck with school at all? This shit has been pushed on us the last 20 years and it's a disease of thought. I'll keep saying, Jews & White suburbans won't tell this to their kids, but love telling it to ours.
Not sure what jews and white suburbanites have to do with this but ironically you are parroting status quo ramblings about the underclass

It depends. Fast food spots are usually franchises. So who knows how much each spot can afford. Profit margins of the big corp don't speak to the franchise.

But my bigger point is that corps pay based on value to their profits. The more skills you have, the more you make. With automation low-skilled work is becoming less and less valuable. only way to get ahead is to pick up new things.

It depends. Fast food spots are usually franchises. So who knows how much each spot can afford. Profit margins of the big corp don't speak to the franchise.

But my bigger point is that corps pay based on value to their profits. The more skills you have, the more you make. With automation low-skilled work is becoming less and less valuable. only way to get ahead is to pick up new things.
What u do for a living if u don’t mind me asking ? U don’t have to answer it at all

Not sure what jews and white suburbanites have to do with this but ironically you are parroting status quo ramblings about the underclass
They're the ones in media pushing lower expectation propaganda on us, that's why I named them. Jewish people push high skills on their kids, and they network with each other in a smart way. There's a mass push away from black excellence, instead to this current low expectation bullshit.

This convo would be 180 different if it happened on the old IC G&S

Back