Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked) off of Scorpion

test
The funny shit I wanna see though is the rappers who have vouched for his pen game and talked about seeing him write for himself and other people.

This doesn't really have anything to do with that.

Two things can be (and are) true, in this instance:

1. Drake has a team of writers who write songs for him

2. Drake has an amazing pen and writes mad songs for himself and others

Both of these things are facts. Niggas who vouched for his pen shouldn't feel any sort of way. The nigga has a legit pen.

The funny shit I wanna see though is the rappers who have vouched for his pen game and talked about seeing him write for himself and other people.

Both things can be true. Nigga could have a great pen and use other niggas pens for an edge or have an understanding that they can take a song from someone else and make a hit. We over here trying to run it up. The average drake fan don't care nothing about that shit and we never have.

We making hits over here. If yall don't like how the sauce is made it's other niggas with a different type of sauce just for you.

But really it's not about the sauce. Yall don't like the half breed nigga from Canada running shit pushing the culture forward. It burns some of yall niggas skin.

Rub some aloe on that shit and get the fuck out the way. Move nigga.

Last edited:
Both things can be true. Nigga could have a great pen and use other niggas pens for an edge or have an understanding that they can take a song from something else and make a hit. We over here trying to run it up. The average drake fan don't care nothing about that shit and we never have.

We making hits over here. If yall don't like how the sauce is made it's other niggas with a different type of sauce just for you.

But really it's not about the sauce. Yall don't like the half breed nigga from Canada running shit pushing the culture forward. It burns some of yall niggas skin.

Rub some aloe on that shit and get the fuck out the way. Move nigga.

Fam come on lol

This doesn't really have anything to do with that.

Two things can be (and are) true, in this instance:

1. Drake has a team of writers who write songs for him

2. Drake has an amazing pen and writes mad songs for himself and others

Both of these things are facts. Niggas who vouched for his pen shouldn't feel any sort of way. The nigga has a legit pen.
Crazy alot of folks cant sink this in.

NIGGA MOVE.
I respect the dedication, thats all I got
twitter-duck.gif

Case of two things being true?

Unless the songs he's penned for other artists were also outsourced

I fully believe Drake can and does still write his own bars for himself and bars/songs for other people. But I also have now heard, and not even in reference to just Drake, far too many people tell the same old "niggas get too busy to write sometimes so they use ghostwriters" is true for Drake and many other rappers too. He just dumb enough to have them do reference tracks instead too

The likeliest outcome is that fam gets help but can also write. Hard to believe he got this big and this far without a pen game.

I would hope he has pride to write the lyrical joints himself.

im not saying he dont write, im saying idk what he did write so im skeptical of everything.

And I say that as a neutral observer.

Shit got real nasty how mfers picked sides and made it part of their identity.

Please dont count me on either side. Im just neutral with a singular opinion.

Got to give disclaimers whenever talking bout this now with how yall been. Lmaoo

Back