Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked) off of Scorpion

test
No, you’re not supposed to feel a way when these reference joints come out.

You know why? Cuz we know there are mad reference joints out there because we know he don’t write all his shit.

At this point, it’s like getting mad at a dog for barking. Like…that’s what dogs do. It’s time to adjust expectations and stop feeling any kinda way when another one of these reference tracks drops.
Boom. Thats it.

No, you’re not supposed to feel a way when these reference joints come out.

You know why? Cuz we know there are mad reference joints out there because we know he don’t write all his shit.

At this point, it’s like getting mad at a dog for barking. Like…that’s what dogs do. It’s time to adjust expectations and stop feeling any kinda way when another one of these reference tracks drops.

LOL "hey man why hold this nigga accountable? you know theres mad references tracks and we know he dont write all his shit despite the fact he calls himself the best so just ignore all that" is absolutely absurd logic and niggas cosigning it is even funnier.

Like I said, you guys can make the excuses and still look at him like one of the top niggas in the genre. And I can understand it to some degree cause we do the same for the likes of Dre and Kanye.
:js4:

LOL "hey man why hold this nigga accountable? you know theres mad references tracks and we know he dont write all his shit despite the fact he calls himself the best so just ignore all that" is absolutely absurd logic and niggas cosigning it is even funnier.

Like I said, you guys can make the excuses and still look at him like one of the top niggas in the genre. And I can understand it to some degree cause we do the same for the likes of Dre and Kanye.
:js4:
He is not in your top 5 who cares then. Mfs aint happy til they get the official announcement Drake is done.

Drake is the hip hop Milli Vanilli. Those who care will n those who don’t, won’t.
I personally don’t care, long as he ain’t out here tryinta claim best “rapper” alive or nothin
Which Drake ALWAYS says Wayne is the best rapper which makes this whole argument sillier.

Its a difference in saying youe the biggest, doesnt mean your the best rapper.

Which Drake ALWAYS says Wayne is the best rapper which makes this whole arguments sillier.

When was the last time Drake has said this? He's been calling himself MJ the last couple of years so I just need a reminder of when was the last time he acknowledged Wayne as 'the best rapper alive."

So we are picking and choosing now?

Additionally if a nigga getting one song ghostwritten then more than likely the other tracks are ghostwritten as well

To me, this is the crux of the issue. This dude puts out ALOTTA music and tried to make fun of Kendrick for only putting out a verse every 30 months or whatever he said. Is easier to put out music when u just copying and pasting.

Lol. If I got more number 1s than MJ. Then I’m saying I’m MJ. WTF is wrong with you niggas.

Drake knows he was never getting best rapper from the culture. He a went a bigger route and achieved it. Kudos to Kendrick for knocking him down a peg.

Why a nigga gotta be in my top 5? Why it gotta be I'm waiting for an announcement that "Drake is done"
All these goal posts being moved to defend Drake is crazy!
Your my boy but you not getting it so we will let it be but remember:

MJ= Biggest Artist
Not MJ= Best Rapper

Back