Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked) off of Scorpion

test
What s wild is Puff slapped Drake because instead of ghostwriting for him Drake just took the track for himself

Reactions: GNS

I feel like if Mike switched out the glove for the pen, like
Ayy, niggas lyin' for a living, I couldn't relate
Not sayin' that I'm the best at what I do
I'm just sayin' that it's me versus whoever wanna lose

"He never said he's the best." LIE.
"Michael Jackson comparisons are cause he's the biggest not the best." LIE.

I'm disgusted. People of some respect, diving on grenades all in the name of Drake. Shit is unbelievable. Yes, he claims to be the best. Yes, he claims his pen. Yes, he has to be called out for the blatant lies he be telling in his music. Yes, yall niggas are selling out the rules of hip hop for a child-actor who at age 37 decided to start putting beads in his hair. Yes, that makes you a motherfucking groupie.

Just in here lying for no reason on some orwellian shit, like we all don't have eyes and ears. And for what?? I cant stand it and I cant understand it. Why are grown men in here lying for Drake??

He claimed Mob Ties to Lebrons face! Everyone can see the clip. This shit is as bad as MAGA. Don't Trust what you see, don't trust what you hear ass niggas.

Does speak to the culture divide at hand though.

Drake's fanbase either doesn't know or doesn't follow the rules of hip hop and think of them as something to ridicule.

lol, it’s not 1988 or 1994. Nigga we can’t go back.
But why? Why can't we uphold OUR culture? Hmm. Really asking. Cause from my vantage point, we doing just fine gatekeeping. And it's you who coming in here trying to change the rules.

Sorry that I don't think this Jewish Canadian actor should be able to get free passes every time he's taken to task for his blantant lies. Lies he tells to obtain the credibility for which his success is built off of. Success he obtains by stealing from black ARTISTS.

The least we can do is call a spade a spade, but yall can't even do that. In here telling stories about how it's somehow okay now to claim to be the best (which he does) while having ghost writers (which he also does). Nah, it don't work like that.

Nigga got lives. Niggas are grownups waiting on driveway cement quotes. Some people don’t care what rappers do. I don’t care like that anymore. I’m not 19. Either the music is dope or not and I’m moving on. Rap is entertainment, thats all it is for me at this stage in my life. If it’s more for you, that’s peace. Again rules and gate keeping is bullshit, America been playing in our face with it for too long. It’s not ours anymore.

Just in here lying for no reason on some orwellian shit, like we all don't have eyes and ears. And for what?? I cant stand it and I cant understand it. Why are grown men in here lying for Drake??

He claimed Mob Ties to Lebrons face! Everyone can see the clip. This shit is as bad as MAGA. Don't Trust what you see, don't trust what you hear ass niggas.

Even right down to the ones pretending to be milk toast centrist fence sitters, hollerin that “both sides are bad” shit, but only got smoke/and rebuttals for when niggas talk shit about Trump.

lmao @ not caring about the art form or the emcee because niggas don’t dislike Drake the way yall want them to do. Grow up.

Nigga got lives. Niggas are grownups waiting on driveway cement quotes. Some people don’t care what rappers do. I don’t care like that anymore. I’m not 19. Either the music is dope or not and I’m moving on. Rap is entertainment, thats all it is for me at this stage in my life. If it’s more for you, that’s peace. Again rules and gate keeping is bullshit, America been playing in our face with it for too long. It’s not ours anymore.

d2ce684195e36bce856fab3919b58558.gif

Back