Vitamins 💊

GOAT

🐐
Do yall take them?

What kind?

Everyday?

Thinking about grabbin a year suppy as a gift but i dont take them myself

Multi and fish oil is all I take daily

I was taking Vitamin D for a while but found out that 5000 IU is way too high a dose for me and was having toxicity symptoms. Be careful taking high doses unless you have had blood work done.

Multi and fish oil is all I take daily

I was taking Vitamin D for a while but found out that 5000 IU is way too high a dose for me and was having toxicity symptoms. Be careful taking high doses unless you have had blood work done.
I didnt know u could hav too much

What kinda symptoms did u hav

I didnt know u could hav too much

What kinda symptoms did u hav

I had been taking them for almost two weeks when I started getting this persistent aching pain right where my kidneys are, along with minor nausea. After a few days I started to think about what I was doing different, and the only recent change was vitamin D.

So I looked up vitamin D toxicity and found out that it causes a build up of excessive calcium which can lead to kidney stones. I quit taking it and the pain was gone within a couple days.

I seen the real D3 vitamins are 5000 IU

Maybe i should play it safe and cop the 2000 IU gummy vitamins to avoid similar issue

It says 2000 IU is still 250% daily value

Maybe i should play it safe and cop the 2000 IU gummy vitamins to avoid similar issue

Yea I’d prob do 1000 if I could do it all over

But now I don’t even wanna touch it

Vitamin d and fish oil, I don't take multivitamins, anymore. I think those kind of stuff should be customized per person.

I guess i cant do a whole year supply

Im reading short shelf life is an issue w buyin vitamins in bulk

These fish oil pills be big as hell too

Part 2 to what I said before on this, completely anecdotal but I believe what they say about vitamin D helping your immune system.

A few days ago I was feeling a little under the weather when I woke up, took one 5000 IU tablet and was already feeling better hours later.

Day 2 of taking this lion’s mane supplement, I’m highly impressed

Blazed or sober this shit took every bit of lag out of my brain

Back