Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Shows Homophobic Attack on a Middle school student attacked by older kids

And you should be ashamed of yourself for comparing their plight to what black people have been going through for the past 400 years.

this fragmentizing of Black vs gay people is fucking dumb and every time yall do it, im like this nigga gotta be smoking crack because gay and trans Black people exist

queer Black people have been around forever lmao

its like saying “stop comparing womens rights to Black issues”

KNOCK KNOCK weirdo I share both identities. I dont get to pick and choose which one is more important and tbh no clown ass “movement” headed by clown ass men such as yourself is worth leaving my full self behind

Last edited:
this fragmentizing of Black vs gay people is fucking dumb and every time yall do it, im like this nigga gotta be smoking crack because gay and trans Black people exist

queer Black people have been around forever lmao

its like saying “stop comparing womens rights to Black issues”

KNOCK KNOCK weirdo I share both identities. I dont get to pick and choose which one is most important and tbh no clown ass “movement” headed by clown ass men such as yourself is worth leaving my full self behind

These niggas just want black straight men to lead and make the rules and feel anything else hurt the movement that they never got started

These niggas just want black straight men to lead and make the rules and feel anything else hurt the movement that they never got started

exactly and tbh i wouldnt follow these niggas up the street much less support a movement headed by them

It's kinda hard to be naive to how some view gay, trans or whatever people. It's not exactly a hidden thing that alot of them were teased and bullied, some often violently, growing up. So why not focus on getting the kids to stop being bullies instead of telling people to.hide who they are? Stopping those kids from saying those things while they're younger makes it more likely they won't become adults who say/think those same things. Your solution is just another version of when white folks say "I raise my kids to not see race"

When have kids ever stopped being bullies though?

If anything, it would be more helpful to teach them how to box/MMA so that they can stand up for themselves like the kid in @Cain 's story.

If anything, it would be more helpful to teach them how to box/MMA so that they can stand up for themselves like the kid in @Cain 's story.

lol so teaching kids not to be better is a lost cause lol but you probably one of those folks who complain about kids

lol so teaching kids not to be better is a lost cause lol but you probably one of those folks who complain about kids

Learning how to fight would build their confidence and improve their lives a lot more than all the social engineering they're being exposed to.

My homie Kevin used to fuck with nerdy white kid every day made that kids life pure hell in highschool. I used to try save the nerd and tell him to stand up for himself but he wouldn't never say shit but be crying and shit. I stepped to my homie and said man that little dude alone but my nigga wasn't having it. Kevin was a big nigga real cut up benching 350.

Ffwd to a month later. We're in calls Kevin been fucking with Wayland (nerdy dude name) the entire class smacking him in the back of the head knocking his books over trying to run his pockets. Took my guy lunch money. Buddy didn't say a word.

Well class let's out and we walking out and said Wayland man WTF swing on this nigga. Wayland said no and kept walking well Kevin thought he said something under his breath and pushed Wayland to the ground.

Welp.....that was apparently the last straw and Wayland got up and said touch me again. Kevin laughed and said or what. ......what happened next was the greatest ass whooping I've ever seen. Wayland pushed Kevin Kevin swung and that was it. Wayland beat my nigga Kevin damn near to death. Fucked Kevin up so bad that my nigga quit school never came back. Everyone was in shock to what took place. Blood was everywhere shit looked like a Friday 13th murder scene. My nigga Kevin was crying like a new born fuck nigga. Shit was the worst I've ever scene someone get beat up. Like no counter move worked at all from Kevin. Wayland saw every move coming and countered with nothing but pain.

True story
Wanted to goat, ether, and lol

bro Omg nevermind you just trolling now

I'm actually not.

Aren't you an LGBTQ adovocate?

If so, then why are you so opposed to them learning how to defend themselves?

They could form their own support groups in school and come to the aid of anyone of their kind who's being bullied.............and bring them into the fold and boost their self-esteem.

So just fuck the idea of maybe teaching kids not to bully?

Also...a good portion of gay kids can fight due to the bullying they grew up with. Shit is funny as hell to see a gay dude knock somebody out just cuz they equate being gay with soft and not being able to defend yourself

Last edited:
I'm actually not.

They could form their own support groups in school and come to the aid of anyone of their kind who's being bullied.............and bring them into the fold and boost their self-esteem.

You realize what you're talking about already exists in alot of schools...

I'm actually not.

You’re playing games I never said anything saying I’m against self defense. But you act like you cant teach kid to be better as well. It happens all the time but your toxic masculinity views it as being soft

Back