Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Shows Homophobic Attack on a Middle school student attacked by older kids

that poor kid.

we used to bully this girl on the school bus when I was around that age. not physically but we used to ostracize the living shit out of her every day. Even though it was mad long ago and we were all young it's still one of my biggest regrets. I wish I could go back and kick my own ass for going along with that shit.
My homie Kevin used to fuck with nerdy white kid every day made that kids life pure hell in highschool. I used to try save the nerd and tell him to stand up for himself but he wouldn't never say shit but be crying and shit. I stepped to my homie and said man that little dude alone but my nigga wasn't having it. Kevin was a big nigga real cut up benching 350.

Ffwd to a month later. We're in calls Kevin been fucking with Wayland (nerdy dude name) the entire class smacking him in the back of the head knocking his books over trying to run his pockets. Took my guy lunch money. Buddy didn't say a word.

Well class let's out and we walking out and said Wayland man WTF swing on this nigga. Wayland said no and kept walking well Kevin thought he said something under his breath and pushed Wayland to the ground.

Welp.....that was apparently the last straw and Wayland got up and said touch me again. Kevin laughed and said or what. ......what happened next was the greatest ass whooping I've ever seen. Wayland pushed Kevin Kevin swung and that was it. Wayland beat my nigga Kevin damn near to death. Fucked Kevin up so bad that my nigga quit school never came back. Everyone was in shock to what took place. Blood was everywhere shit looked like a Friday 13th murder scene. My nigga Kevin was crying like a new born fuck nigga. Shit was the worst I've ever scene someone get beat up. Like no counter move worked at all from Kevin. Wayland saw every move coming and countered with nothing but pain.

True story

My homie Kevin used to fuck with nerdy white kid every day made that kids life pure hell in highschool. I used to try save the nerd and tell him to stand up for himself but he wouldn't never say shit but be crying and shit. I stepped to my homie and said man that little dude alone but my nigga wasn't having it. Kevin was a big nigga real cut up benching 350.

Ffwd to a month later. We're in calls Kevin been fucking with Wayland (nerdy dude name) the entire class smacking him in the back of the head knocking his books over trying to run his pockets. Took my guy lunch money. Buddy didn't say a word.

Well class let's out and we walking out and said Wayland man WTF swing on this nigga. Wayland said no and kept walking well Kevin thought he said something under his breath and pushed Wayland to the ground.

Welp.....that was apparently the last straw and Wayland got up and said touch me again. Kevin laughed and said or what. ......what happened next was the greatest ass whooping I've ever seen. Wayland pushed Kevin Kevin swung and that was it. Wayland beat my nigga Kevin damn near to death. Fucked Kevin up so bad that my nigga quit school never came back. Everyone was in shock to what took place. Blood was everywhere shit looked like a Friday 13th murder scene. My nigga Kevin was crying like a new born fuck nigga. Shit was the worst I've ever scene someone get beat up. Like no counter move worked at all from Kevin. Wayland saw every move coming and countered with nothing but pain.

True story

countered with nothing but pain god damn

already told this story but a couple of us tried to toss this gay dude in the pool one time at a lil party

strong fucker took everybody with him.....damn near drowned our ass

i dont got no smoke w/ them people

the law protects them from overt shit..........but not the micro aggressions and shit

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

At that age, kids haven't developed the necessary coping mechanisms to deal with everything that's going to come their way from embracing an alternative lifestyle.

It's hard enough being a kid already.

Adding the LGBTQ element on top of that is just going to be too much for most of them to bear.

So why even push them in that direction to begin with?

Most of them probably wouldn't have been as open about their gender/sexuality/identity/etc...............if they had a more accurate idea of what they'd be going through.

So it's best to just let the kids be kids and they can deal with everything else once they reach adulthood and have a better understanding of how to handle that kind of lifestyle.

Doesn't make sense to introduce it to them at such a young age.

Laugh all you want, but it's definitely a contributing factor.

Kinda selfish when you think about it.

Simply because the people pushing that agenda don't care about the kids' well-being at all.

Like it or not, they've got blood on their hands.

Mainly with the suicide rate among that demographic.

If they would simply spend as much time telling those kids about all the difficulties that come with that lifestyle as they do promoting it..............the kids would probably be better off in the long run.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

View attachment 546053

At that age, kids haven't developed the necessary coping mechanisms to deal with everything that's going to come their way from embracing an alternative lifestyle.

It's hard enough being a kid already.

Adding the LGBTQ element on top of that is just going to be too much for most of them to bear.

So why even push them in that direction to begin with?

Most of them probably wouldn't have been as open about their gender/sexuality/identity/etc...............if they had a more accurate idea of what they'd be going through.

So it's best to just let the kids be kids and they can deal with everything else once they reach adulthood and have a better understanding of how to handle that kind of lifestyle.

Doesn't make sense to introduce it to them at such a young age.

Bruh look gay people exist they shouldn’t have to hide it to not get picked on. You making white supremacist talking points all the time. Do you want a better society or not?

So you want people to tell gay kid they will be hated by others? Like they don’t know that? You woulda been the worst nigga on the plantation man

True story

Roc clapping hands gif.gif

Bruh look gay people exist they shouldn’t have to hide it to not get picked on. You making white supremacist talking points all the time. Do you want a better society or not?

So you want people to tell gay kid they will be hated by others? Like they don’t know that? You woulda been the worst nigga on the plantation man

All I'm saying is let the kids be kids.

Don't know if you realize it, but you're actually proving my point.

It's more important to you to tell the kids it's all right to be gay..........than it is to prepare them for everything that comes with being gay.

Most kids simply aren't equipped to handle that at such a young age.

As evidenced by their high suicide rates.

And you should be ashamed of yourself for comparing their plight to what black people have been going through for the past 400 years.

All I'm saying is let the kids be kids.

Don't know if you realize it, but you're actually proving my point.

It's more important to you to tell the kids it's all right to be gay..........than it is to prepare them for everything that comes with being gay.

Most kids simply aren't equipped to handle that at such a young age.

As evidenced by their high suicide rates.

you think most gay kids don’t know about the bullying already? Do we teach 16 year black kids about racism ? No because by then they already know. Preparing them for insults does not stop the insults which is the actual problem. Cain posted a story of a kid ignoring what his bully said till he had enough. In your mind you would tell that kid be prepared for bullying with nothing else to add.

Laugh all you want, but it's definitely a contributing factor.

Kinda selfish when you think about it.

Simply because the people pushing that agenda don't care about the kids' well-being at all.

Like it or not, they've got blood on their hands.

Mainly with the suicide rate among that demographic.

If they would simply spend as much time telling those kids about all the difficulties that come with that lifestyle as they do promoting it..............the kids would probably be better off in the long run.

It's kinda hard to be naive to how some view gay, trans or whatever people. It's not exactly a hidden thing that alot of them were teased and bullied, some often violently, growing up. So why not focus on getting the kids to stop being bullies instead of telling people to.hide who they are? Stopping those kids from saying those things while they're younger makes it more likely they won't become adults who say/think those same things. Your solution is just another version of when white folks say "I raise my kids to not see race"

It's kinda hard to be naive to how some view gay, trans or whatever people. It's not exactly a hidden thing that alot of them were teased and bullied, some often violently, growing up. So why not focus on getting the kids to stop being bullies instead of telling people to.hide who they are? Stopping those kids from saying those things while they're younger makes it more likely they won't become adults who say/think those same things. Your solution is just another version of when white folks say "I raise my kids to not see race"

facts. It would really be easier for everybody if people just were real and said they don’t like gay stuff and accept the draggin but this don’t ask don’t tell thing he on is bullshit

Back