Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

What race are you?

That's what's more important than anything.

Stay focused and understand distractions weaken you. You can be in the artic eating mayo sandwiches on white bread talking to albinos about snowcones....Black strength should always come first.
What thread are you posting in? You asked a question and I’m asking you what thread are you posting in? Isn’t this thread about Nick Cannon getting blackballed for his comments and you said “this could’ve been avoided if we had our own” and my response to that was the Jews were given stuff and we weren’t. So putting that context behind it does using the Jews make sense when making your first point?

What thread are you posting in? You asked a question and I’m asking you what thread are you posting in? Isn’t this thread about Nick Cannon getting blackballed for his comments and you said “this could’ve been avoided if we had our own” and my response to that was the Jews were given stuff and we weren’t. So putting that context behind it does using the Jews make sense when making your first point?
Bruh....How long are you going to be worried about the hell and headstart they had?

You not living in a box or walking 29 miles to a low end job. You are a smart dude as with mist of us here.

You give too much energy to what you don't have and what they been given. Refocus that energy to connect and build with others in your community on your comfort level. Cuz what you are doing is distracting you from your purpose and away from your gift.

They will not give up their comfort for you. No matter what they or anyone says. You have to take it.....And you take it by being your best you and focusing on beating or even breaking their system.

You don't see it yet......But you will.

It is when you doing it for the world to see. This is why Jews and asians dont have these issues in North America. They keep that shit in house but don't go against eachother outside.

We gotta get on code.
Nick didn't do this for anyone but himself though. He didn't do any real research into the things he was spouting off about, was just looking to sound smart. Problem is there's an actual movement towards change happening, and this derailed focused on Jews is doing nothing but stalling it out.

Even still....people had Nick's back, and once he flipfloped and applogized to keep dem checks coming, he then calls out his own for being upset about that. What code is that?

Bruh....How long are you going to be worried about the hell and headstart they had?

You not living in a box or walking 29 miles to a low end job. You are a smart dude as with mist of us here.

You give too much energy to what you don't have and what they been given. Refocus that energy to connect and build with others in your community on your comfort level. Cuz what you are doing is distracting you from your purpose and away from your gift.

They will not give up their comfort for you. No matter what they or anyone says. You have to take it.....And you take it by being your best you and focusing on beating or even breaking their system.

You don't see it yet......But you will.
Stop making your point in comparison with Jews. Then we wouldn’t have these disagreements.

Stop making your point in comparison with Jews. Then we wouldn’t have these disagreements.
Stop thinking we don't have the power to be on their level.

They been organized for how long?
They had help from who? For how long?

Crazy for me to think we can have the same and pass them.

Ehhhh

Nick didn't do this for anyone but himself though. He didn't do any real research into the things he was spouting off about, was just looking to sound smart. Problem is there's an actual movement towards change happening, and this derailed focused on Jews is doing nothing but stalling it out.

Even still....people had Nick's back, and once he flipfloped and applogized to keep dem checks coming, he then calls out his own for being upset about that. What code is that?

You mad at him for apologizing to keep the check but not acknowledging he was feeding black families with them checks.

Stop thinking we don't have the power to be on their level.

They been organized for how long?
They had help from who? For how long?

Crazy for me to think we can have the same and pass them.

Ehhhh
We can be on there level. But comparing us to them when we haven’t had the same level of help is disingenuous

You mad at him for apologizing to keep the check but not acknowledging he was feeding black families with them checks.
This us why I have a problem with people saying such an such should not have did xyz yet no one will support them if they stand and fight.

Kinda like them old rappers wanting help and was called bums but then people mad a people like jayz for who he works with.

Where's the middle ground?

We can be on there level. But comparing us to them when we haven’t had the same level of help is disingenuous
How so? If we can be in their level without all the hell...I see that as a win and shows we are stronger than what we know or think.

Back