Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

Look at this shit. Yet I’m supposed to feel some way about what Nick said?

It didn't start of as bad but when he started getting into the disrespect of Dr. Francis and the ISIS papers. I'm like yo wtf are you even talking with his bitch ass

Who the fuck legitimized Charlamagne?

He's not a rapper, DJ, producer, A&R, etc. He's from the Wendy Williams tree of gossip and his closest tie to rap music is being featured on a fuckin Nicki Minaj album.

Charlamagne ain't legitimizing shit in this culture. He's a MTV guy AKA Viacom guy.
That part. Lenoard is a Token bootlick boy, schulz is a racist jew and should've been cancelled a long time ago.

Who the fuck legitimized Charlamagne?

He's not a rapper, DJ, producer, A&R, etc. He's from the Wendy Williams tree of gossip and his closest tie to rap music is being featured on a fuckin Nicki Minaj album.

Charlamagne ain't legitimizing shit in this culture. He's a MTV guy AKA Viacom guy.
And obviously sexually confused.

Look at this shit. Yet I’m supposed to feel some way about what Nick said?

Just listened to the first 40 seconds of it...........and I think dude is dead-on.

Similar to what I said earlier.

Dude tried to be woke to build his brand and it backfired on him.

This whole shit coulda been avoided with us having our own shit.

But I guess business is not for everyone so don't cry when they fire your ass for not playing by their rules.

Either you make them or follow them.

Like I said long ago.....Y'all too comfortable.

This whole shit coulda been avoided with us having our own shit.

But I guess business is not for everyone so don't cry when they fire your ass for not playing by their rules.

Either you make them or follow them.

Like I said long ago.....Y'all too comfortable.
The United States gave them stuff and protected them. The United States took stuff away from black people and did the opposite of protecting black people.

The United States gave them stuff and protected them. The United States took stuff away from black people and did the opposite of protecting black people.
I'm starting to think you don't believe we can do shit on our own.

I can agree with you and still say look where we are.

All about perspective

Then stop using the Jews to make your points.
What's funny is when crime is mentioned people use white stats to make points....
Crazy how that works.

And point out where I used Jews to prove a point?

I said we need our own. You got Jews from that?

You got any more shrooms?

What thread are you in right now?
What race are you?

That's what's more important than anything.

Stay focused and understand distractions weaken you. You can be in the artic eating mayo sandwiches on white bread talking to albinos about snowcones....Black strength should always come first.

Back