Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

He said that his own people turned on him and called him a sellout for apologizing. That definitely happened all over twitter. He didn't make that up.

Nah, he said his community turned on him. Did the whole black community turn on Nick Cannon or was he critiqued about his move? That's like saying all black people are ____, because a few does xyz.

He still hasn't learned anything from this situation. Yea smart move Nick, alienate an entire community to get out of a situation you had with another entire community.

Nah, he said his community turned on him. Did the whole black community turn on Nick Cannon or was he critiqued about his move? That's like saying all black people are ____, because a few does xyz.

He still hasn't learned anything from this situation. Yea smart move Nick, alienate an entire community to get out of a situation you had with another entire community.

People/community is semantics. He didn't say the entire community. But people in his community did exactly what he said. And having witnessed it, I knew exactly what he meant. You can choose to misinterpret what he said if you want to be upset with him. But it's clear what he meant and the statement was based on the real life responses to his apology.

People/community is semantics. He didn't say the entire community. But people in his community did exactly what he said. And having witnessed it, I knew exactly what he meant. You can choose to misinterpret what he said if you want to be upset with him. But it's clear what he meant and the statement was based on the real life responses to his apology.

Cut this bullshit out bruh.

If 3 black people rape somebody and I go around saying "the black community are rapists" i dont have to say "THE ENTIRE" black community are rapist, it would be an idiotic thing to say, just like the bullshit you're defending.

View attachment 318955

tenor.gif
Is this dude about to commit that

Cut this bullshit out bruh.

If 3 black people rape somebody and I go around saying "the black community are rapists" i dont have to say "THE ENTIRE" black community are rapist, it would be an idiotic thing to say, just like the bullshit you're defending.

3? Were you on Twitter yesterday after his apology? Just because that wasn't your personal reaction, that doesn't mean that it wasn't the reaction of a very vocal group of people who had just supported him earlier in that very day.

You obviously want to be upset with the man for whatever reason. I knew what he meant and took it as just that. I didn't call him a sellout so I wasn't who he was talking about. You can continue to take offense.

3? Were you on Twitter yesterday after his apology? Just because that wasn't your personal reaction, that doesn't mean that it wasn't the reaction of a very vocal group of people who had just supported him earlier in that very day.

You obviously want to be upset with the man for whatever reason. I knew what he meant and took it as just that. I didn't call him a sellout so I wasn't who he was talking about. You can continue to take offense.

I didn't call him a sellout either, but to alienate an entire community for what mfs said on twitter is fuck nigga shit. You clearly condone fuck nigga moves, more power to you bruh.

I didn't call him a sellout either, but to alienate an entire community for what mfs said on twitter is fuck nigga shit. You clearly condone fuck nigga moves, more power to you bruh.

If you didn't then he wasn't referring to you. But for whatever reason, you want to include yourself just to be upset about it. It's silly to me.

And let's not go any further with the personal attacks. You don't know me and I don't know you. And none of that has anything to do with the discussion.

If you didn't then he wasn't referring to you. But for whatever reason, you want to include yourself just to be upset about it. It's silly to me.

And let's not go any further with the personal attacks. You don't know me and I don't know you. And none of that has anything to do with the discussion.

I'm including myself because I'm part of the black community....

"The black community are animals"

hE WaSnT TaLkIn AbOuT mE, WhAt'S tHe iSsUE

Let's just agree to disagree fam.

The fact is blacks don't have privilege even when they are rich. Nick did not say anything bad compared to what whites have said. Is it surprising that they responded this way? No. We all know who runs this country and these networks. Its ironic though how people attacks other blacks who don't spesk up and then criticise those who do speak up. Which is it? People mad a Terri Crews and Nick for opposite reasons.

I'm including myself because I'm part of the black community....

"The black community are animals"

hE WaSnT TaLkIn AbOuT mE, WhAt'S tHe iSsUE

Let's just agree to disagree fam.

You couldn't leave it like it was and had to go back and add that silly isht? Seriously?

But yeah, agree to disagree.

Back