Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

View attachment 320048

He's right, but not for all the reasons he thinks he is.

All the people he talked about have horrible timing.

This is not the time to be saying anything that can even be considered antisemitic because it's taking too much attention away from the fight to end systemic racism and police brutality.
It's not even the timing for me. it's how quick people are to attack anyone who doesn't go along with the trends. Like we suppose to back Nick Cannon or Deshean even though both were spouting questionable theories........but now Kareem or Jemele are coons for calling it out? I just find it all funny.

Either we for speaking our minds, or not. If Nick did his research and stood by his statements, I could give a fuck about timing. But he didn't do either, and instead whined that some were upset he apologized. Only results so far is the momentum we had being derailed by questions of anti-semitism, and people like Cube/Kareem beefing for no reason. Meanwhile I'm sure the powers that be are breathing a sigh of relief and laughing at it all.

Not exactly.

A coon is someone who goes out of their way to appease white people.

She's not trying to appease white people.

Her underlying goal is to support all of that LGBT craziness and take down straight black men in the process.
This is crazy when you think about it.
How us this your ideals working at a sports station reporting in black male athletes?

Am I wrong somewhere?

This is crazy when you think about it.
How us this your ideals working at a sports station reporting in black male athletes?

Am I wrong somewhere?

A lot of these so-called feminists got into sports simply as a means to push their own agenda.

Stop getting distracted by this dumb shit.

Is she a coon, an uncle Tom, or a Sambo?

Who fuckin cares? That ain't your vocabulary anyway. That's why yall sound confused. Fuck trying to come up with the right label to insult Jemele with.

The point is, she intentionally weaponizes her media platforms against black men to gain favor from her white, Jewish, and feminist employers. If you are capable of describing her behavior, you are miles ahead of people who only know how to throw out labels at those they disagree with "racist, anti semite, liberal, homophobe, sexist, misogynist, etc".

Focus damn it.

Yea if homie is truly suicidal then I hope he gets help and improves his mental health.

But I've never seen him even hint at being suicidal before, so now all of a sudden you're releasing multiple suicidal posts after you get in heat for "anti semetic" comments and saying the black community turned on you? "riight"

Back